quick way to finish off tires

I still like this gem of a burnout. I normally think doughnuts are lame, but this is one of the classics.

Tayles: No limiter here :P

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!
Edited by SuperDave

gimme a call next time you need to finish off your tyres cos i will bring the tools my old man created to pull the gears off the output shaft in the C64 gearbox.... not that you will need any help because they will be sitting on the ground in a pool of hot oil....

failing that, I can sell you a spare gearbox if you would like - optional with an LSD??? TRD or Kaaz?

that rotor burnout is mad.... i wonder how high that thing is revving... he would be so geed up with all those ppl watching

the red rolla burnout in this thread is ohkk but yu need to learn to play with the throttle and go to second gear etc...

yea i was going to ask b 4

coz i dont do burn outs thats the first one i did in that car .....no **** thats why my mait recorded it.....

for some reson the car was cutting out at 4000rpm it didn't even kick into lift i was playing with the throtlle and still nathing

it sounds loud but what you hear in that clip is nathing,

dose any ones car have that cutt out i know it cuts out at 55 when its cold but thats it once it warms up normal ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I bet your car loved being bounced off the limiter like that <_<

i wish it hit the limiter it was bouncing between 4000rpm and 5000rpm didn't go over 5 i remember its spining me out it only cuts out like that when i take off ....

dont have a clue what it is .....

i wish it hit the limiter it was bouncing between 4000rpm and 5000rpm didn't go over 5 i remember its spining me out it only cuts out like that when i take off ....

Perhaps thats just your car telling u that it doesn't really like that kind of torture.

And CAP, I reckon only 1 shaft would be damaged cos only 1 wheel was really spinning til it started driving away.

Perhaps thats just your car telling u that it doesn't really like that kind of torture.

And CAP, I reckon only 1 shaft would be damaged cos only 1 wheel was really spinning til it started driving away.

oh trust me i think the thing needs a whole recall on all moving parts in the thing trust me ive put it thro its paces and all my maits know that for a fact

all i can say for it thank toyota for the reliability of there cars they do last when they are pushed to the limit.........

i think i need a limo in it and new cv's

any body know were you can get a limo dif for one in syd ?????

i can assure u if u keep abusing your car it won't last forever.

As for the lsd u will need to bring one in from overseas.

My choice would be the Kaaz, which u can order through meridian motorsport in vic. Otherwise forum sponsor Nextmod could source u a trd lsd which is what i will be running shortly.

also northy can u post the pictures of your engine in here? Not even u abused your car this much.

DRUM ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i dont have pics of the clutches & drive shafts handy but it all adds up to mega $$$$$ :spiteful:

gallery_247_113_1257.jpg

gallery_247_113_17030.jpg

gallery_247_113_4598.jpg

Ah yes, the 2zz with the special custom block that has an inspection hole so you can see the condition of the rods :D

I think the picture of your 1st 1zz clutch was the best though, it looked a bit hairy :lol:

you noob 2nd gear would have smoked so much better, plus roll backs are wussy

that's the way Poggy, tell this amateur how to wreck his car like a man. See what you want to do is bounce it off the limiter until you got 1 wheel spinning, then flat shift into 2nd and keep it on the limiter. When it sounds like stuff is breaking, don't despair - that just means you are doing a fully hectic burnout :D

got bored and needed new tires so i thought ill do something

have a look :whistling:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

you noob 2nd gear would have smoked so much better, plus roll backs are wussy

ok i see my first attempt was a bit lame i understand i dont like to kill my car in that way but ill give one more go once i get my car back in about 2 weeks and ill put it up here and see what you gys have to say......

Saturday morning about 5am I was in a bogan kinda mood and tryed a fair dinkum burnout in the stivo (Not spinning the wheels around corners) and was suprised at how easy it actually was to get it baggin, if only someone filmed it cause i aint going to do it again :(