CES Stivo Exhaust - UPDATE

-JC-

Well ladies and gents, I spent most of today at CES helping (read: getting in the way of) Brennden (silvabullit) and Trevor put the finishing touches on the manufacturing process for the new Stivo custom zorst.

The first thing that struck me was the amazing work on display there. Trevor really knows his stuff guys, there are numerous works of art coming out of this place. Very professional approach to what he does also.

Have attached some pics of Brennden's system both on and off the car.

The guys also conducted a noise test in accordance with ADR specifications. The system read 88.5db at 5000rpm (so its legal too ;) ).

Pricing should be finalised early next week and then we can all get into some more grunt. :)

If you have any queries about any of this, best to contact Trevor @ CES directly.

Edited by -JC-

Nice, is the piping 2.5" from cat to resonator and 2 1/4" after, or is it 2.5" all way through?  The press bends are nicely done.  Does CES make a non-stainless system too?  Would be good for the budget conscious.

Zee

correct me if i'm wrong but they're mandrel bends, aren't they?

Yeah guys, they are Mandrel Bent, I doubt you would get press bends to look anything near that quality.

As above, pricing should be finalised early next week, no doubt Brennden will post something once it becomes available.

Give Trevor a call on (07) 3200 2333 or visit them @ http://www.cesracing.com.au/

Cheers

JC

Edited by -JC-

IIIIIIIIII WWWWWWWAAAAAANNNNNTTTTTTTTT OOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

nownownownownownownownownownownwownownownownownwonwonownwonownownownownownownownownownwonwonwo!!!

:D :D

That's pretty big piping for 1.8L n/a. what are the specs of the resonator and muffler?

is it still variable back pressure?

straight through?

baffled?

TJ this exhaust has been dyno tested to work on the car so there is no worrys in relation to it working on the car straight through or baffled. It works so that is all any of us need to worry about :lol::lol::lol:. I have ordered two of them so far for myself and Stuart.....but we are getting twin tips (worth at least another 10kw.. :blink: ).

Hi Imek,

Here is a dyno sheet which was posted up a little while back. (thanks for the dyno sheet guys....im currently trying to resist temptation :blink::blink: )

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/au/zorstdyno?full=1

as for a recording of sound maybe the guys with the exhaust on the car can help with that one ????

Actually it would be good to hear the exhaust in action

cheers

Bill

Yeah guys, they are Mandrel Bent, I doubt you would get press bends to look anything near that quality.

As above, pricing should be finalised early next week, no doubt Brennden will post something once it becomes available.

Give Trevor a call on (07) 3200 2333  or visit them @ http://www.cesracing.com.au/

Cheers

JC

They look like press bends to me mate, mandrel bends have straight pipes welded together no bending at all. The stainless pipes look great, when they are clean of course :P

The muffler doesn't look like straight through from one pic which is probably better and quieter for an NA car.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Trust me they ARE Mandrel bends. there are certain diamiters of piping that are different to the stock system (hence gains)

ALL QUESTIONS should really go to Trevor please guys. Especially in regards to pricing.

As we respect Bruce when he asks us not to blurt out info regarding pricing on this forum, please respect the same thing for Trevor and CES and call him directly or email him ;)

hey gang,

just spoke to Trevor at CES and discussed the problem with the rear skirt, as silvabullt has no rear skirt. Trevor can not see a big problem with that however the muffler and tip where more or less design as a set, i.e perfect fit.

Hope there are no issues with the guys (incl me :rolleyes: ) getting this system on :)

i guess u guys in melbourne with twin tips will be organising the install and modification yourselves.

Edited by stoopid head