anyway

first run i made 112rwkw untuned pfc

after 1 hour

i hit 122.6rwkw, we did get up to 124, but run bit lean, there's more in it

current mods

pfc

intake

full exhuast( 2.5')

was hoping for 130 range, but o well, drivability is awesome, and the car is fast than the type r i had

laters

Heys.....nice stuff....where did you get the dyno done at?.....also thats great results for the 2zzge....i cant wait till i hit the dynos....oh btw PFC...nice...who tuned and installed it and how much did it cost.....cheers stephen

Edited by ooy33h

I'll be interested to see your exhaust design for when I get mine installed, though the tail end on the ZZW is vastly different to the AW and I think you have a bit more clearance to the firewall. Definitely some good results though :)

hello

wat exhaust are you using ?

I WANT MORE POWER :)

cheers

this 2zz is in the back of an mr-s so i dont think the exhaust is going to help u ;)

sorry for the confusion,yeah its in an mr2, but thats not wat this is bout, a 2zz is 2zz, should matter what car its in,

anyway its just an idea on what power could be made with simple mods.

ill be coming to the next meet, but will have to be after 10pm, cause thats when i finish,

got dynoed at drc in greenacre, tuning a pfc will vary in costs,depends how long they take.

cheers

hello

cheers

CES FTW yO LOL. If you want that kind of power there is 3 cars I know of here in Brissy with that kind of power figures. Only one has a PFC the others are CES catback, TRD/CES CAI, CES headers and well maintained with good quality lubricants.

hello

cheers

CES FTW yO LOL. If you want that kind of power there is 3 cars I know of here in Brissy with that kind of power figures. Only one has a PFC the others are CES catback, TRD/CES CAI, CES headers and well maintained with good quality lubricants.

Its funny that all Sportivo's fitted with most CES items in Melbourne made LESS power. The best examples of this, is the CES CAT-Back, this was fitted to 3 seperate different Sportivo's, and all made equally less power of -2KW across the range (same dyno, same day and same conditions for each car (this does NOT mean that all cars where done on the same day, each individual car was done on the same day with and without the system)). Ah yes, and the final argument, its not about power (Dyno Results), its all about driveability. All owners where dissapointed with driveability and the unbearable drowning noise (and not to mention rattles) coming out the back while cruising, this also applies to the CES CAI. Hence why most Melbourne Toyota Owners are NOT on this forum anymore and DONT want to deal with it, as, if anyone mentioned anything bad about friggen CES, they automatically get banned. This is bulls&*!t. What happened to freedom of speach? Maybe the Sportivo's (that is fed up with all the crap and propaganda) produce more power in Brisbane, as its closer to the equator and has different climate conditions, who really knows?

On another note, the CES Headers are the only items that DOES work, in Melbourne that is (and proven on Dyno and driveability).

Ban me if you wish, but don't delete or alter this post. In my opinion, banning or aletering this post just Proves the Point, doesn't it?

its not my Fault that your a **** moron and so far thats the only point that you have proved, nobody else in the whole dam country has problems only the boys from Melb....makes you wonder.....

btw last time i checked cold air was better for combustion....but you seem to be full of Hot air so mabey thats the problem.

hello

cheers

Its funny that all Sportivo's fitted with most CES items in Melbourne made LESS power. The best examples of this, is the CES CAT-Back, this was fitted to 3 seperate different Sportivo's, and all made equally less power of -2KW across the range (same dyno, same day and same conditions for each car (this does NOT mean that all cars where done on the same day, each individual car was done on the same day with and without the system)). Ah yes, and the final argument, its not about power (Dyno Results), its all about driveability. All owners where dissapointed with driveability and the unbearable drowning noise (and not to mention rattles) coming out the back while cruising, this also applies to the CES CAI. Hence why most Melbourne Toyota Owners are NOT on this forum anymore and DONT want to deal with it, as, if anyone mentioned anything bad about friggen CES, they automatically get banned. This is bulls&*!t. What happened to freedom of speach? Maybe the Sportivo's (that is fed up with all the crap and propaganda) produce more power in Brisbane, as its closer to the equator and has different climate conditions, who really knows?

On another note, the CES Headers are the only items that DOES work, in Melbourne that is (and proven on Dyno and driveability).

Ban me if you wish, but don't delete or alter this post. In my opinion, banning or aletering this post just Proves the Point, doesn't it?

Haha still arguing about the same old ****.

It gets old -_-

hello

cheers

hey Bill .... mate i think leaving it at the fact that u bought the product ..... tried it ...... others bought it and tried it .... and didnt work for them is simple enough .....

i mean personally i bought the CES cat back only and ran it with my TRD headers and TRD CAI and with that i ran quicker 1/4 times however that was also when i had the PFC added ..... so was it all the PFC and my driving improving ...... hey we will never know.

there are several buyers in NSW and in the ACT and their experiences have also been positive ...... i guess at the end of the day u bought a product ..... u werent happy with the results so ur sharing ur experiences ..... but i think there is a more constructive less offensive way to do that ..... oh and use ur original forum name no need to hide behind a fake name bill aka omn1potent aka 351 :P :P :P :P :P u r posting on a forum on the net u practically are totally anonymous anyway .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be honest Brennden didn't need to make his comment either.

This topic if for discussions of ralyrt's 2ZZ powered MR-S

Bill quite clearly and correctly pointed out the fact that this power figure has no relevance to that of a corolla... and it follows that is has a completely different path, is no where near as long and has different areas for restriction, such as the classic MR2 horse-shoe bend. And to be honest, you should be able to get ~120 kW from just the PowerFC alone. I made 115 kw with the stock tune, as did Azza... that's not that far away from 120...

I agree with 351 that perhaps brennden was out of line on this occasion. I simple reference to a thread would have been enough.

But hey... what do I know, I'm not a mod... nor do I want to be...

Edited by MR22ZZ

actually i havent swaped the 6 speed yet but i do have it,(didnt have the time to do it, work and tafe) however i can land lift in all gearsl easy, but need more practise in 2nd on average i miss it by 200 rpm, iwill hit the creek very soon ( after exams finish)

and to the melb boy, beat it,this is my thread,go make ur own, anyway , 2zz and rwd= not good in wet. wheel spins bad when hiting lift, smack 2nd the car goes side to side, scay ****

laters

351 take a hike boy we can do without peeps like you here. <_<

All i did was reply to the question asked with a product that worked for me and a lot of others on this forum.

Anyway ralyart do you have pics of the intake side of things on the 2zz in the MR-S?? I'm guessing it is some form of short ram style intake?? Be keen to see how you've done it.:)

actually i havent swaped the 6 speed yet but i do have it,(didnt have the time to do it, work and tafe) however i can land lift in all gearsl easy, but need more practise in 2nd on average i miss it by 200 rpm, iwill hit the creek very soon ( after exams finish)

and to the melb boy, beat it,this is my thread,go make ur own, anyway , 2zz and rwd= not good in wet. wheel spins bad when hiting lift, smack 2nd the car goes side to side, scay ****

laters

sway over the LSD from the 5 speed box at the same time if you want.

Pump the rear guards and fit some 265 with a nice big deep dish rim.

I concur. This just happens to be exactly what I have on my car, but being of a certain Nissan variety I didn't have to pump or even roll any guards :P

If you are getting wheelspin hitting lift in anything other than 1st gear (even in the wet) then you need to sort your suspension/tyre/wheel setup. You should be able to fit at least 235's on the ZZW30 without banging/rolling anything.