Spotted - VIC

Man, you parked two cars from me today. Lol. Were you in subway? It seems like I'll be spotting you everyday. Haha. Should have parked next to me!

Btw, I never knew you had the chrome door handles, I also like the vip grill but IMO needs some chrome. But that's just me :P

I thought that was you!!!!

But I went into Super Cheap, was just looking around for something I might think I want. Haha, not to worry about the chrome. The car will be looking quite awesome in a few months ;)

Far out man, I was in supercheap too! I bought some cleaning chemicals for the car. Damn, we were we both in the same store and we didn't know. That's funny as. Out of all times of day we end up at the same place at the same moment.

At first couldn't spot you at all and now it's a daily occurrence. :lol: I went over to your car but you weren't inside.

Damn it why hasn't anyone spotted me yet :(

lol, i'm sure your not the only one in that situation.

That's right... I would double check, but I'm pretty sure nobody has spotted me yet either - probably because my car doesn't really stand out, just a standard looking 1992 Corolla SECA SX with dark tint, lol

saw you at the lights on springy road near whitehorse rd a couple of weeks back Troy! Nobody spots me either but the blue princess stays in the driveway most days as im sleeping and the red lady... well shes still shed bound :(

saw you at the lights on springy road near whitehorse rd a couple of weeks back Troy! Nobody spots me either but the blue princess stays in the driveway most days as im sleeping and the red lady... well shes still shed bound :(

You did? Cool! First time I've been spotted! And yeah, that's not far from my place, so if you're around there often you're likely to spot me a fair bit. Cool. I'm happy now that someone has spotted me, hahaha

Lol, at least you guys are in Melbourne to spot! I'd be impressed if one of you spots me :P Although it could happen on some of my day trips down there heheh

Lol, at least you guys are in Melbourne to spot! I'd be impressed if one of you spots me :P Although it could happen on some of my day trips down there heheh

don't think i will see you unless you come down here to melb-i never go to bendigo.

anyone here with a gold aurion sportivo with like black rims? seen driving down country roads near the airport..

I'd say that'd be Nathan (Tofuboi) - he lives in Sunbury and takes a bit of a back way home from work every day.

don't think i will see you unless you come down here to melb-i never go to bendigo.

Well you'll just have to come to the next meet :lol:

anyone here with a gold aurion sportivo with like black rims? seen driving down country roads near the airport..

That will be my good self! It's about time someone spotted me haha.

What the hell were you doing on that road man? :lol: I only spotted you for like 2 seconds as we both went past each other at 100KM/h!

I had a good feeling it was you too which is why I posted it here. But what a random spot that was in middle of no where outside of melb. I'm too good B) . Who were all the passengers?

Pretty sure I'll spot you one of these days (even if it's pre-arranged) biggrin.gif

What the hell were you doing on that road man? :lol: I only spotted you for like 2 seconds as we both went past each other at 100KM/h!

I had a good feeling it was you too which is why I posted it here. But what a random spot that was in middle of no where outside of melb. I'm too good B) . Who were all the passengers?

If you spotted the car at around late Sunday night (8:00pm-8:30pm or so). Tash would have been in the car as well as her friend. :)

Pretty sure I'll spot you one of these days (even if it's pre-arranged) biggrin.gif

Heheheh, nothing wrong with that!! I have been keeping my eyes open for your car too, no joy so far :(

If you spotted the car at around late Sunday night (8:00pm-8:30pm or so). Tash would have been in the car as well as her friend. :)

Kinda counts as me being spotted if that was the case lol

Aww yeah, that was definitely you then. :). It was good spotting someone else besides Kenpo :lol:

Heheheh, nothing wrong with that!! I have been keeping my eyes open for your car too, no joy so far :(

Kinda counts as me being spotted if that was the case lol

Double spot! B)

It makes me wonder why Silver-Aurion was up my way to begin with haha. Also Tash and I only went to the airplane viewing area near oaklands junction. then went for a blast down wildwood :P

Ok my 1st decent spot for a while....about 30mins ago travelling south on Springvale rd and you turned left into Burwood hwy.

Very shmick white Aurion Sportivo with what looked like stainless mufflers with big azz tips B) and black 20's or 19's with chrome lip,also looked lowered and had some nice tints going on.

if your a member on this forum i would really like to gets some pics of our rides together....your car reminds me of a white ELEGNT (Rowens old ride)

anyway very tasteful,caught my eye in an instant. :toast:

It makes me wonder why Silver-Aurion was up my way to begin with haha. Also Tash and I only went to the airplane viewing area near oaklands junction. then went for a blast down wildwood :P

You too, damn! If I came earlier we could have watched the planes all together :lol:

My mate bought a new mid entry SLR canon(beast of a camera) so we headed down to the airplane viewing area to take the new camera for a spin and also to kick back and munch on some food :)

Going to catch up with him again and hopefully get some photo shoots done with the car :)

I might go and put a big hamster on my back window so people can recognise me easier.

Lol! I doubt I would ever spot you because I never ever head down your way. I'm always local except for when cruising around for work.

• 2 weeks later...

i am seeing alot of stivos lately...

i saw one in particular white 17 inch rims, wing tips and the number plate 1-mikey, was a black prefacelift too. i think he spotted me too. i think it was the green rims HAHA :lol:

nice car mate, should get on the forums :)