Spotted - VIC

spotted a white lowered camry rolling on black rims on the ring road yesterday arvo...very sexy :-)

still no spots of me tho ... not too many extreamly low baby blue paseos around haha

Haha, sounds like me. Cheers brother!

Should come to one of the meets!

Spotted all these sexy lookin rollas lastnight in the sunshine region. ;)

:D

I know they're not Toyota's but being from the Country this seems worthy to mention

Was in Melbourne yesterday on Geelong Road when a Black Lamborghini Murcielago flew past on the right and a Black Ferrari F430 flew past on the left. Was very cool to see.

On a Toyota front spotted a standard looking Rolla hatch parked in the CBD, that was until I glanced inside and saw a pair of recaro seats with a few non standard gauges....talk about a sleeper blink.gif I'd have loved to see what they had under the bonnet

If you saw it on geelong road, that Black Lamborghini Murcielago was most likely my friends brother. Should of seen the cars their family had at my friends 18th birthday.

Wow, that's pretty awesome then, and at an 18th blink.gif What's the 21st going to be like then? Seeing it was a public holiday (for some) there wasn't much traffic around. Was an amazing sound as it whizzed past yahoo.gif

Spotted a lowered white Yaris with black bonnet & black hatch also had angel eyes and some nice black rims (in motion,no idea what they were) and sat very nicely on the road while in driving,looked very JDM B) ...ohhh yeah was on beach rd Black Rock around 11.30am

this car & owner should be a member,if not what a waste

I spotted someone the other day, but I was travelling in the other direction at 100km/h, so didn't get to get a good look, and now it's at least a week ago and I can't remember exactly where it was. All I remember now is that I recognise it from the meet at Bundoora Park. Spotted fail, hahaha

I spotted someone the other day, but I was travelling in the other direction at 100km/h, so didn't get to get a good look, and now it's at least a week ago and I can't remember exactly where it was. All I remember now is that I recognise it from the meet at Bundoora Park. Spotted fail, hahaha

Lulz! Got any other details? Maybe a colour? :lol:

No spots for me other than continuing to be stalked by Cyber Green Camry Sportivo's - there are 3 in Bendigo we have worked out and we keep seeing one of them everywhere we go! I would be p!ssed off if there were more gold ones in town hahahahah

i know how you feel. Its intimidating to approach a group of guys. But i can reassure that these guys are very friendly. They will treat you like family.

Nice car by the way, Very clean black!

Andy.

Hey dude.. Didnt know you were from the forums.. we were actually talking about you.. that maybe you would come over and join us.. join our group. Lol. Small world.

Yes please feel free to join in next time dude.. if i knew you were from TOCA, i'd say hello and intro you to the other guys. Dont worry.. we dont bite B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, on Saturday at about 11pm there was a blue Aurion sportivo, lowered and with black rims parked right in front of the pancake parlour at highpoint.

Was it anyone here?

I was just leaving Hoyts cinemas with the gf and I kept looking at it. My misses got annoyed because she was like why do you keep staring at it. Haha.

Hey guys, on Saturday at about 11pm there was a blue Aurion sportivo, lowered and with black rims parked right in front of the pancake parlour at highpoint.

Was it anyone here?

I was just leaving Hoyts cinemas with the gf and I kept looking at it. My misses got annoyed because she was like why do you keep staring at it. Haha.

I have a blue Aurion Sportivo wih Black rims.... But, not lowered, and wasn't at Highpoint on Saturday... Some kind of imposter me thinks...

I saw a freight train passing Calder Park heading towards Bendigo at about 9:30pm blasting it's horn a few times whilst I was at work having a smoke... Was that you Benji???

Was it anyone here?

I have a blue Aurion Sportivo wih Black rims.... But, not lowered, and wasn't at Highpoint on Saturday... Some kind of imposter me thinks...

haha, man it looked exactly like your car too. It had a really sexy stance though with the lowering and black rims against the blue sportivo.