Spotted - VIC

spotted a red and black old school rolla hatch twin cam 16 valve flying past me on east link (frankston side but city bound) flying past me doing at least a buck 20

spotted johnnieboi one street from my house in sunshine, was driving my red corolla when this guy randomly stops infront of me, was gonna road rage but then noticed your rims :P

Spotted your ride today at Highpoint carkpark. I was parked 2-3cars away from you. B)

spotted johnnieboi one street from my house in sunshine, was driving my red corolla when this guy randomly stops infront of me, was gonna road rage but then noticed your rims :P

thank God for that. it would have ended badly :P

but if u wanna pick on him, do it in the next 3 days when he is weak bahahahaha :D

Spotted a black zre on ballarat rd, near Cairnlea area, half an hour ago, with aftermarket tail lights,

PLates was like [w * * - 107] I forgot the rest of the letters lol,

• Like 1

Spotted a black zre on ballarat rd, near Cairnlea area, half an hour ago, with aftermarket tail lights,

PLates was like [w * * - 107] I forgot the rest of the letters lol,

That would be Tom (shin0bi). :)

Woo ! FEels like I've unlocked an achievement :P

Spotting the stealthiest rolla ;)

SOrry tom no photo from you, you merged from left lane to right too quickly :P

spotted MRVVTI today. Light blue, possibly a sportivo, completely debadged and it didnt have a chance to hit lift in traffic so i couldnt tell. It also had a rear skirt and wingtips and varex twin muffler. Not sure if it was a prefacelift or facelift. I couldnt see the front.

The car was very clean also.

spotted MRVVTI today. Light blue, possibly a sportivo, completely debadged and it didnt have a chance to hit lift in traffic so i couldnt tell. It also had a rear skirt and wingtips and varex twin muffler. Not sure if it was a prefacelift or facelift. I couldnt see the front.

The car was very clean also.

Yeah, I've seen him around too. Pretty sure it's not a s'tivo..

Spotted Alister today parked at his work. :P

hahaha when did you happen to spot me? i'll turn off my stealth mode next time so you can take a few shots :P

hahaha when did you happen to spot me? i'll turn off my stealth mode next time so you can take a few shots :P

near the freeway entrance (ballarat rd going towards deer park) , you came in from the left lane, then merged all the way to the right, then i went past you, lol

Spotted a new Facelift ZRE Levin ZR (Black) today on Ballarat Rd at about 7.30pm and we drove together for about 20mins along McIntyre Rd. Was debadged, lowered (possibly with coilovers) with some phat Buddy Club P1s 17s Gunmetal/Black and had Moulded rear wingtips (not sure if they were C-One). I thought it was Huey in the beginning until i spotted the P1s.

Had INjen sticker on rear window. Very clean and streamline.

Looks like Hueys got a new contender. B)

tommy; you were in my area and you did not give me a call? (sorry been meaning to call you ffs)

bro i was with b and her honda krew lol. i knew i was supposed to call you but i forgot. i'll call you this week aiight?

Spotted a new Facelift ZRE Levin ZR (Black) today on Ballarat Rd at about 7.30pm and we drove together for about 20mins along McIntyre Rd. Was debadged, lowered (possibly with coilovers) with some phat Buddy Club P1s 17s Gunmetal/Black and had Moulded rear wingtips (not sure if they were C-One). I thought it was Huey in the beginning until i spotted the P1s.

Had INjen sticker on rear window. Very clean and streamline.

Looks like Hueys got a new contender. B)

lol yeah this guy is the guy i sold my moulded wingtips and spoiler to. his from westside somewhere and when he came to pick up the spoiler + wings he had some kind of enkei rims but by the sounds of ur description, he musta changed rims.

I think it's the buyer of Tom's wingtips.

Looks like I really gotta step up now - next month TRD front lip and Modellista rear spats.

cant' wait to see that huey! gunna look tough

Oh the joy of having a Corolla, which hardly anyone can spot :)

I must be doing a good job aye?

Looks like a black lip isn't good enough, do I need to make my Side Mirror's black too?

NOTE: I do not have a custom # plate & will never get one!

no one knows you (besides me)on the forums lol, nor has seen your car, you dont have a members ride, how can you get spotted ? lol

looks like the stealth is wearing off, tom. lol. how many spots is that now? same area too!

TWoo ! :D !

no one knows you (besides me)on the forums lol, nor has seen your car, you dont have a members ride, how can you get spotted ? lol

Ahuh :) I am doing a good job then :)

I wanna keep my little Aurion/Corolla/Commodore a surprise :)

Ahuh :) I am doing a good job then :)

I wanna keep my little Aurion/Corolla/Commodore a surprise :)

no, you are not doing a good job,

no one knows you.