Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

asian dave... two of my mates got free corporate box tickets for the GP... :( i was ****** off BAD cause i couldnt afford the plane ticket... :(

free corporate box tix + free food + free drinks + free accomodation + entry into Renault after party = one weekend to remember for the rest of their lives... :D

*CNUTS*

Damn thats messed up. The Renault party would have been good too, as they finished on the podium.

After the race we got to walk on the track, and went over to the main straight and got an up close view of the pit lane :yahoo:

daryl: while you're at it, grab me a pearl milk tea... :D :lol:

Gotta be more specific. There are all kinds of flavours. Pick what you want and let me know:

http://www.easyways.com.au/bubble-tea-menu/

i'll be there tonight with my noisy brakes at 8pm... :)

Hopefully my brakes won't be squeaking anymore. Just applied some CRC Disc Brake Quiet (waiting for it to set before putting it all back together), and hope that the squeal is gone. I am a bit sceptical that this layer of red paste is going to even work, but I guess I will find out. If it works, maybe you should get some.

Probably will have to order new brake pads next week just in case. I didn't think these pads could get eaten up so fast. They were smoking pretty good at QR though.

Maybe next time i should bring along my own Milk Tea Making Machine there and rip you guys off.... :yahoo:

ha i am kidding...

I should be there tonight, see you guys later.

Ingres: I will have to give you a raincheck for the Nebo run. Will be in Hervey Bay this week followed by Canberra. If all goes to plan though, I can take you for a Nebo run once I get back and have my new suspension fitted.

Ingres: I will have to give you a raincheck for the Nebo run. Will be in Hervey Bay this week followed by Canberra. If all goes to plan though, I can take you for a Nebo run once I get back and have my new suspension fitted.

No worries mate, work is more important.. will be waiting for your new suspension ...Nice..

Had a run up and down mt cootha tonight to get into the swing of things on the way home from footy :P I have to say, night time mountain driving is a lot slower/scarier than day time runs.

will be out in the might yaris this week for the nebo run, as i am certian the celica would attempt (and succeed) to kill me

Stop being SOFT!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Had a run up and down mt cootha tonight to get into the swing of things on the way home from footy :P I have to say, night time mountain driving is a lot slower/scarier than day time runs.

I find day time runs like 1.5x slower than night runs (and 3x harder for myself to keep up with a night pace). Scare factor is about 2x during the day when compared to night.

As Mick and I said, during the day, you see you impending death so much easier.

I love night runs. Give you more focus on the road.

Damn, I was really looking forward to Nebo this Thursday.

I have meeting this thursday from 6pm....I wish i can go.. :(

btw, I have a mate told me that he just bought the New Aurion..i told him about this and he might come together next week.

So maybe i should just take a thurs night off esp for a cruise with you lot? am really keen to see these cars... I'll wait for a week when just about everyone is going and will call in sick.

I'll be shamed though. My baby is not exactly at her best. So you'll all have to be kind.

So maybe i should just take a thurs night off esp for a cruise with you lot? am really keen to see these cars... I'll wait for a week when just about everyone is going and will call in sick.

I'll be shamed though. My baby is not exactly at her best. So you'll all have to be kind.

haha, its ok, my car looks like a pile of *****, anything is better haha.

yeah, definately try and make it along to a meet, last week was fairly big, this week is looking to be the same, although our resident mental patient extreme driver, daryl will be away.

will be out in the might yaris this week for the nebo run, as i am certian the celica would attempt (and succeed) to kill me

Stop being SOFT!

Stop being SOFT!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I find day time runs like 1.5x slower than night runs (and 3x harder for myself to keep up with a night pace). Scare factor is about 2x during the day when compared to night.

As Mick and I said, during the day, you see you impending death so much easier.

I love night runs. Give you more focus on the road.

Damn, I was really looking forward to Nebo this Thursday.

shutup dave and daryl, ill stop being soft when i put new front struts in and make it so the breaks actually work.

and yes, mountian runs at night are a LOT more fun IMO, i dont like seeing the tree/guard rail/cliff that could potentially kill me.

ill be there 100%... but dunno if i'll be driving nebo or not...

depends on if my knee heals in time...

any harsh braking and i cringe from the pain...

fukin indoor soccer!!! i always hurt my knee/ankles.. :(

btw, I have a mate told me that he just bought the New Aurion..i told him about this and he might come together next week.

it wasnt blue by any chance was it and picked it up last wednesday? lol

ill be out with the new car, not sure about nebo if i get enough peer pressure ill go but defs not going hard this thing handles 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than my aurion every did so its pretty scary. but getting my suspension done on friday so not sure if ill wait until thats done or not. bumps already rattle my dash with stock springs lol

if i wuss out and ash is going ill go in with u

Edited by ELEGNT

it wasnt blue by any chance was it and picked it up last wednesday? lol

ill be out with the new car, not sure about nebo if i get enough peer pressure ill go but defs not going hard this thing handles 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than my aurion every did so its pretty scary. but getting my suspension done on friday so not sure if ill wait until thats done or not. bumps already rattle my dash with stock springs lol

if i wuss out and ash is going ill go in with u

*chants* PEER PRESSURE! PEER PRESSURE!!