Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guni, what the hell i didnt know u where back :unsure: ...when are u back again give me the date man hehe and u can take it for a strap. i was out last week where were u haha?

Planned for 1st to 6th ..... you better be there although one of my 2 jobs will involve 3 hours west of brissy and another 3 hours south of brissy :blink:

i may be there this week if i get my stuff welded by then/if it all goes to plan

I won't be <_<

I'll be there as per usual. Gotta say hi to Wulfkind and Mrs Wulfkind.

will try get along this week as ill be in Sydney for Powercruise next week.

1261217767134.jpg

Okay, that's the last one from me. If you were to turn up, would we be seeing the Soarer still?

yeah ill be there... cause im awesome

only be there if i have the car back, if not, i will still be awaiting it :(

IM AWESOME, whats your excuse? :P

Evo

i may drop in at 8pm for about 30mins, then i gotta go see a mate thats up from melbourne...

What time do you guys normally get there? topic says 9?

8pm my friend

looks like it's going to be a small meet tonight... plus it's most likely to be at the train tonight... sky is red as = lots of rain coming.

Was a good meet guys. Was nice to see some new faces from interstate. Thanks for the surprise Nebo run as well Ray... though secretly I was wanting to go in the first place to show Dean what a nice road it is. How convenient :lol:

hahaha well i wasnt told til my other mates were like oi ray nebo run im like WAHhhhh??? oh ok :) far out my mates celica sounded so nice :)

It sure did. Sweet sound when it hit lift as well. But DAMN that MR-S was phat (literally).

well, i came as i said i would... except it was at the end of the night, instead of the start... :lol:

i had to go pick up my mate from the airport, hence why i missed the start... :(

pics of the MR-S is a must after mick speaking about it so much!! haha

oi ray, i want my tripod back!!! hahaha

i just picked up my D5000 last night, so i wanna go take pics! :lol:

can you PM me ya mob number so i can call ya to organise a time to pick it up?

Thanks Ray Rei for bringing out the cars on such short notice.. Hope you didn't drop too much of your dinner. :P

hahaha well i wasnt told til my other mates were like oi ray nebo run im like WAHhhhh??? oh ok :) far out my mates celica sounded so nice :)

It sure did. Sweet sound when it hit lift as well. But DAMN that MR-S was phat (literally).

Lift? What lift? Cheers guys.. It's stock.. Honest. But... I haven't felt lift in about 2 yrs.

Ray Rei.. Your invited to our Nebo runs from now on. :toast: Made me have to actually get up and go. Last person to suprise me that much was Peter.... damn fast bastards.. :whistling:

Edited by 51EKA

Lift? What lift? Cheers guys.. It's stock.. Honest. But... I haven't felt lift in about 2 yrs.

Well it sounded great :lol: Flutter FTW as well.

Ray Rei.. Your invited to our Nebo runs from now on. :toast: Made me have to actually get up and go. Last person to suprise me that much was Peter.... damn fast bastards.. :whistling:

Yeah Ray. With your coilovers you are now unstopable in those corners. There were some corners where I was really fighting Newtons Laws to keep up with you.