Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Thanks guys, but yeah. I will be workign away from home for a bit. Except now instead of driving to Adelaide after Lorne here, I will be flying back home for the a weekend before flying out to Adelaide.

No meets for me for a little while. Luckily the time spent working interstate should allow me some time to sort out a car for when I return.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of coming along, but i've never been so I don't really know anybody and have no idea where or when?

Let me know...

Matt

Hey mate, you and your very nice looking aurion are more than welcome

we meet up at (about) 8pm at either the loop (400 Gregory Tce, spring hill - car park near centenary pool) or if its raining the albion train station undercover car park.

the maps for the two meeting spots is on the first page...

i suggest you look at this page before you leave home and if no one has said anything, then head to the loop... if you get there and no body is there by 8:15, then head to the albion train station... if nobody is there, then go home and abuse us for being rude cnuts... :lol:

where abouts in brisbane are you? if you're coming from the southside/west side, i can meet up with you before hand and you can follow me there... :)

cya

ash

where abouts in brisbane are you? if you're coming from the southside/west side, i can meet up with you before hand and you can follow me there... :)

I'm coming from the north. way north... <_<

Sounds like matt' coming from zillmere

I won't be out, i'm still waiting for my pants to dry with all this rain, i had to wash them good after the colt R cruise on Sunday

anybody sees drew out, tell him i'm looking for him, in a good way.

whitestivo

I'm going to come along tonight. I think i've figured out what you mean by "the loop". I might try talk my brother into coming with his supra.

see you at 8... ish.

matt & matt's friend (sorry forgot the name!):

nice to meet you guys last night... hopefully we didnt scare you guys too much! :lol:

hopefully next time i'll have my trd out... :D

his name was tom and it was his brother... i think.

haha... no, not scared off. It was good to finally meet a few of you. I was pretty keen to see the TRD as i haven't had much to do with them. Maybe next time.

Yeh it was my brother Tom with me. He's keen to bring his Supra out at some stage.

After looking on eBay, it seems there are HID kits there for as low as $69. Does anyone have any experience with these? Are they any good? Anyone feel like helping fit them????? After seeing Ingres' Aurion last night, I think I might remesh my grill today. I might even throw on the VIP2 grill just for a change.

ah ok... sorry, i thought it was a mate... lol

either way, he has to bring out the supra next time... :D

i usually bring the trd... i drive one of my parents cars only when its got something wrong with it... lol

i have one of those cheap hid kits on my trd... great for how much you pay for them...

have a look in the faq in the aurion section for more details... a few of us have them in our cars.. :)