Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

finished work late. figured I wouldn't make it. There's still another 2 weeks of free toll on Clem 7... so we can always do another run next week or week after :D.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys, its been awhile since I've been out but have had too much happening recently.. Am trying to sell my prized possession and if you know anyone who would be interested, pls lemme know. I'll try to turn up at the loop once I get a chance.

2008 Kluger Grande

Cheers.

so anyone coming out this week?

Keen for a another tunnel run or

I'm thinking of going to Hoppy's for a wash...

if anyone wants to join ;)

I'm still in Adelaide for the next two weeks so count me out. On the bright side, I shall be there the week after with a new toy :yahoo:

Thought of this on the way home. Haven't been up there for a while but would Griffith Uni be a good place for a "bright/dark desserted spot" for shooting?

Thought of this on the way home. Haven't been up there for a while but would Griffith Uni be a good place for a "bright/dark desserted spot" for shooting?

Nathan campus should be abit of alright.

Anyone coming out this Thursday or are we all away for the long weekend?

Nathan campus should be abit of alright.

The ring road tends to have pretty poor lighting. Security might also feel the need to know whats going on with such a large group of, predominately males, playing in the dark :P

Areas where there is good lighting might make it difficult with group shots due to pov uni students not being able to afford petrol out of there, or they are sleeping in their cars :lol:

But it should provide a quiet area none-the-less.

Thought about Eight Mile Plains bus station car park for shots? Very large area, well lit and open all night.

Will probably just head to the loop (or train) sometime tonight.

No need to risk my car more than I have to with the pending install...

I'm definitely going to be there since I am obviously back in Brisbane now. Just hoping I can get this Safety Certificate* sorted out on Tuesday so I can fix up my registration.

* Most likely of the dodgy variety because my tints are seriously dark and I don't quite have the resources to fix it up for another week or two.

I'm definitely going to be there since I am obviously back in Brisbane now. Just hoping I can get this Safety Certificate* sorted out on Tuesday so I can fix up my registration.

* Most likely of the dodgy variety because my tints are seriously dark and I don't quite have the resources to fix it up for another week or two.

Doit2.jpg

maybe just a lazy one like loop->milton rd->cootha long loop->corro dr->southbank->gabba->kangaroo pt (possible photos)->story bridge->through city->pass normanby->back to loop

not a biggy just a little one to break up the menoteny of the meets and not far north/south so people living further out dont complain of too farrrrrrrr

maybe just a lazy one like loop->milton rd->cootha long loop->corro dr->southbank->gabba->kangaroo pt (possible photos)->story bridge->through city->pass normanby->back to loop

not a biggy just a little one to break up the menoteny of the meets and not far north/south so people living further out dont complain of too farrrrrrrr

Cootha long loop? Centenary highway way?

Some casual cruising sounds great. Well discuss it at the meet.

:( Damn quiet car. Can't hoon through the city as it is.

andrew, yeh long loop of cootha as in centenary highway round about then up long was down short way then back

but daryl u got SC now just give them a dose of that, i got a new exhaust so im set