Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a good turnout tonight.

Got beaten by a Golf TDI on the way home as well. Didn't realise he wanted to go me until it was too late and he beat me by 1/2 to 3/4 of a car length. Hrmmm... 5.5psi pulley + E-manage to compensate for my aloofness.... spiteful.gif

really enjoyed finally putting a face to the names tonight. Usually I work fridays hence coming along is not always possible but I will attempt to pop in to say hi as often as possible.

Good night tonight everyone,

i only got home at 11:30pm, i got stuck in roadworks traffic near the dome, 3 lanes of traffic into 1 = FAIL!

Good to see everyone again :D

i'll be out again,next time however I am not sure when... but of course, i shall always be here :P

it was good to see Daryl's new play thing and same with Andrew's :D cars look tidy as... now if only i could blend mine in... XD

Have a good one, i am off to bed,

Evo

Sighhhh,i wish sometimes i lived in QLD (thursday nights mainly ;) ) be great to catch up with all these fine looking Aurions on a regular basis,not much down here for the big cat of the toyota fleet,need a Rolla to fit in down here. :P

p.s hope a few of you Aurion lads (with cars) turn up to Sydney for the annual. :)

I'm back. So I'll be out next week.

I therefore demand to see daryl and Andrew there too. Hahaha

Ahh yes, supercharger time + accommodation time.

I'll have my dyno sheet with me next week too. Going for a run tomorrow.

Such disappointment. I will no longer be able to make it out tomorrow night. Some people couldn't organise things right, so I will be in the Hunter Valley again for the next couple of days.

Still go out Steven, Mick will have my grill for you.

Such disappointment. I will no longer be able to make it out tomorrow night. Some people couldn't organise things right, so I will be in the Hunter Valley again for the next couple of days.

sorry to hear that mate, will have to tee up another time to have a look at your satnav too. Thanks again for the effort with the grill.

On the bright side, there are some awesome driving roads down in the Hunter Valley. :whistling:

On the bright side, there are some awesome driving roads down in the Hunter Valley. :whistling:

Not so awesome when you have to drive a ZRE Rolla (sorry guys).

Recently I considered resuming Thursday night meets [which I stopped going to because of nightly roadworks].

It took me 1.5 hours to get home from Indooroopilly on Tuesday night because of stupid 4>1 lane reduction... <_<

So I'm still sitting them out until the frigging roadworks are finished or not as disruptive anymore. :huh:

Gav.

EDIT: And Daryl, you poor thing. I hope it's not the hatch you got stuck with. :o

Edited by chicaboo