Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if only I saw this earlier. I might just come along for the drive and mingle.

Great mini meet guys. Was good to catch up again to kind of make up for Thursday.

Some great photos there Michael. Loving the setting you used. Can't wait to see how the Yaris and yours turned out.

Great to get out for a group photo shoot. 6 Aurions, 1 Yaris and 1 SC Corolla (think I got the numbers right - still tired from the late night).

Look forward to seeing pics.

Thanks again Michael.

Cheers

Michael

Edited by michaelweare

WOOT! A huge thankyou to Michael (aka 5IDER) for taking the time to do these photos, i can't wait to see mine :D

and good to catch up with everyone... i didn't get home until 12am this morning... so tired on the drive back, i stopped in at Yatala and grabbed some energy XD

So yes, i am the one with the rolla out last night, just for future reference :lol: but myself & Mickwheelz may have to get an Aurion just to fit in with the Brissy clan :P

Thanks for the night guys :toast:

Evo

ps just give me a couple of days to go through the pics as there was a bout 140 of them but I have had a quick look through and started editing them and there is some pretty god ones among them

Im 75% happy with them lol

cheers

This thursday night meet up will be at Hoppy's Hand Wash Cafe. 179 Abbotsford Rd Bowen Hills. 7.30 - 8pm start. I will be there to assist with some tips and tricks so bring your gear. Boss is happy for you to use your own wash if you wish to. Dog washes are also in operation now for those with dogs (hint hint could be a worthy excuse Phil LOL).

This thursday night meet up will be at Hoppy's Hand Wash Cafe. 179 Abbotsford Rd Bowen Hills. 7.30 - 8pm start. I will be there to assist with some tips and tricks so bring your gear. Boss is happy for you to use your own wash if you wish to. Dog washes are also in operation now for those with dogs (hint hint could be a worthy excuse Phil LOL).

Was this brought about due to a certain Aurion from the last week?

lol /jks

Sounds great I'll be there

I'll bring the Kluger out for a final wash for the last tiume.. Mixed emo.. Feel sad that I'll be ditching it but looking forward to my new ride with symmetrical AWD <_< system...

Lol screw you steven. You saw my car on the weekend. It was clean. Hahaha

Every weekend she gets cleaned. Unless it's raining, then there's no point.

Stupid fuqn black cars. Daryl, as much as I find silver cars "boring". You made the right decision. Hahah