Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

thanks for attracting the cops in my car guni hahaha i best not be getting a fine in the mail LOL

hope ya injoyed it mate :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and my luck

I saw 2 more on bikes at 2 diff locales on the way back and another breath test me 2 minutes away from the hotel

WTF :angry:

:P :P :P :P

And yes .... you managed to convince me ..... f@rx it feels real good that colt ! Will beat a sportivo for sure

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate missing out on meets. Feels so lonely on a Thursday night otherwise :(

After looking on eBay, it seems there are HID kits there for as low as $69. Does anyone have any experience with these? Are they any good?

They do their job, and they do it quite well. I have made quite a few comments regarding this topic over in the Aurion boards such as:

eBay HID LIGHTS (page 2 for most discussion), and

Blue Vision vs. HID (post 22 onwards)

To credit their durability as well, they were still working perfectly fine after my accident which would have been a pretty rough ride for them.

Anyone feel like helping fit them?????

Depends on whether I am in town or not.

Speaking of which, I guess I have to order another set again.

yeah i was out of town on work missed out Thur havnt seen ingres in ages or you Rowan but should be out this week hopefully

Ya.. haven't seen u in ages.. u coming out this coming Thursday??

if your out this week man ill be there if not installing my boost controller yo

still want mah help?

nar got her down pat man just need to jack the front up to do it

I've just been catching up on the forums ... talk of an old school get together sounds interesting, but I think in the meantime I might need to give the Crown of Fury a run this Thursday, especially if it involves a car wash ...

I've just been catching up on the forums ... talk of an old school get together sounds interesting, but I think in the meantime I might need to give the Crown of Fury a run this Thursday, especially if it involves a car wash ...

I was just thinking the same thing Buddha. I haven't been out in ages.

Funny how things change, 3 years ago, Thursday Nighters used to involve a fleet of Corolla's and an occasional Echo or Yaris, now it's full of Aurions....

Funny how things change, 3 years ago, Thursday Nighters used to involve a fleet of Corolla's and an occasional Echo or Yaris, now it's full of Aurions....

and only 1 lone Corolla :P

Evo

and only 1 lone Corolla :P

Evo

Happy to bring our wagon if the Rolla numbers need boosting :-)

Was gonna get out this week (cos it's been a while), but my plans have been sabotaged. Will have to try again next week. :angry:

It has been so long since i last met u.. i will try to make it next week as well.. hopefully 51der will also be out..

Edited by Ingres

im goin to try to meet up with u mob tomorow, i just have to work out where the mofo that is, i live practically on the side of mount gravatt mountain, its a good meet point *nudge nudge* any southsiders heading past here wanna show me the way hahahaha

ill be there tomorrow night... looks like with the weather forcast for tomorrow, it'll be at the train... will see on the night i suppose... :)

oooooooohhhhhh and i'll be in the TRD... WOOT!!

picked it up from toyota today and after driving my dad's ML350 since last friday it felt like i was in a ferrari!! :lol:

so low to the ground... cornered so well... so much power... awesome brakes!!

:lol: imagine if i actually was in a ferrari... or better still, a sportivo... :P i would have crashed!!! hahaha :lol:

so whos out tonite?

Looks like the rain wont be too much of an issue (according to the BOM radar) so i guess its the loop until further notice.

wont be out tonight sorry, trav have to take your offer up next time if you still ahve her mate

too easy, i am le tired anyway so i might give it a miss too. Mick you can have a drive next week