Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Gav: nah, the cops were pretty good about it... they were just checking that we had permission to be there...

Dave: he was basically driving at pretty stupid speeds up and down the complex for some reason... also spun the tyres for a bit too...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still sitting here with my brakes pulled apart waiting for my sister so I can drive to get some brake pads. But I'll definitely be there for sure.

Edit: Brakes are all fitted and bedded in. Sure feels more confident than before.

don't know if I can be bothered. Last week was just lucky as I finished work at 8.30pm. hummm

don't know if I can be bothered. Last week was just lucky as I finished work at 8.30pm. hummm

do it.. you won't... you're scared... you've changed!

hey guys, im not too active on this forum, more on austarletclub but im curious about this meet up. im in the indro area, what kind of atmosphere/scene is this meet usually like?

i may be interested in coming next time (the 11th right?)

hey guys, im not too active on this forum, more on austarletclub but im curious about this meet up. im in the indro area, what kind of atmosphere/scene is this meet usually like?

i may be interested in coming next time (the 11th right?)

Hey mate. You're not too far away being in the Indro area. mick.wheelz and I usually turn up most of the time and he is from Taringa, and I'm just down the highway in Sinnamon Park.

The scene is mainly just a bunch of guys standing around in an open carpark just having a chat. We're all a friendly bunch and very welcoming. Not too much in terms of atmosphere, but it's something to do at the end of the day and it's always good to catch up on things/see new additions to cars etc.

You definitely should stop over sometime. We usually meet up every week and the numbers generally vary from a few people to a bit over a dozen. Usually you'll find about half a dozen of us there though every week. I get a feeling there there may not be too many people out tomorrow night, with the National Meet coming up from the following day, but you never know. Mick and I definitely won't be there. By 9pm we expect to be around Goondiwindi.

I'll definitely be there on the 11th though.

as daryl said... we're all a friendly bunch of guys and girls...

well, except for that northy fella... he's a bit of a ******... but you expect that from a commodore driving, boostcruising person... :P

hehehehehe, just kidding corey!! please dont ban me!!! :D :D :D

EDIT: oh, i wont be out this week, but i'll be there next week... :)

Edited by SecaBoy

Well guess wat.. I finally found someone to buy my good ole rolla.. lol.. well he's a mate of mine n he likes a boneshaker.. works out well all in all.. BTW.. Anyone kind enough to recommend me a reliable mechanic who wouldn't be too detailed when conducting a road worthy inspection? The condition my mate is getting the car from me is that he doesn't need to spend heaps on repairs.. Any good recommendations anyone? Pls help.. :(

Won't be out this week due to packing for national meet and organising a heap of stuff. Will be out next week with stories to tell about the goings on of the national meet weekend in Melbourne!!!

Wow was thinking of coming out this week but the ppl i no arnt lol Hmmmmmm. mite come if not mite come next once i have the new rims and maybe a few other lil things.

Wow was thinking of coming out this week but the ppl i no arnt lol Hmmmmmm. mite come if not mite come next once i have the new rims and maybe a few other lil things.

We're always keen to meet and talk to new people so don't be affraid if you don't know us... yet... :P I can't speak for the others but I don't bite much, I'm as innocent as they come!! (right folks...?!?!)

But I'll be out next week for sure. Either just in the boyfriends car or I might convince him to let me bring ROL14 out ;)

We're always keen to meet and talk to new people so don't be affraid if you don't know us... yet... :P I can't speak for the others but I don't bite much, I'm as innocent as they come!! (right folks...?!?!)

But I'll be out next week for sure. Either just in the boyfriends car or I might convince him to let me bring ROL14 out ;)

i might be out next week jules... if you are i'll make the extra effort and make an appearance.

Edited by HDACHE

i might be out next week jules... if you are i'll make the extra effort and make an appearance.

Awesome, you should SO make the effort!!!

Edited by ROL14