Group Buy Closed

buzz

Hi all,

This is just a quick note to all who replied and were interested in the group buy for the shark fin antenna. This is no longer going ahead as the thread has been locked by the moderators as I have not been a member for at least a year and do not have 500 posts to my credit.

I guess we'll all just need to get ours individually from the site, unless someone from the 78 eligible members out of the nearly 6000 want to take up the group buy.

Thanks

If you even bothered to read my post you would have seen that it wasn't closed because you were in breach of the buy and sell rules, because at the time of your post the rules were not in effect for the group buys. You thread was closed because I dont know you from a bar of soap and you could be on here to rip people off blind...its ignorant morons like yourself that give me the ****s

Surely a courtesy message or email would be in order. Of course no one will know me yet since this is a virtual community and I've only been a member for a couple of months adn haven't been to any meets yet. Only had my car for like three weeks. There are better ways to approach this than to lock out the thread. The buy could have been offered to some other more known or trusted member to take up. This kind of behavior just makes new comers feel unwelcome. It is understandable that certain measures have to be taken to prevent fraud etc, but u need to have the right approach.

mate, no offence but if u look at the **** fight we go through just with normal buy and sell then u would understand the need for these rules. All of the moderators and many other members have been stung with problems with trading on this forum. We need to protect ourselves. Take for example some new member started a group buy recently that silvabullit was supplying the parts for. Problem was no one decided to tell silvabullit. I'm sorry you feel like we are being unfair, but these rules are required to protect our members. If you have any other suggestions on how we can manage this, feel free to pass them on, we are willing to listen to any input you might have.

It remains to be seen how one of these BMW wannabe antennas can be attached anyhow... HOW WILL YOU REMOVE THE OLD ONE?!?!?

You unbolt it from underneath the roof lining. Takes about 15 minutes. Sharkfin aerial bolts in place of the stock one.

not really, we just unhooked the back section to gain access to the aerial

none of that is necessary. all that is needed is to unscrew the stock aerial from the stub and screw on the cable that is underneath the shark fin. u then stick the shark fin directly above the stub with the adhesive tape provided and you're done. no need to get under the roof lining etc.

i dont see why a mod should take over.. he is then liable for bad stock or even get ripped off himself while he is handing members their money back if all goes wrong.

GB's are a very dodgy area. but would only use payal to a established paypal member. That way clawing back money is easier if they do not come up with the goods.

i dont see why a mod should take over.. he is then liable for bad stock or even get ripped off himself while he is handing members their money back if all goes wrong.

GB's are a very dodgy area. but would only use payal to a established paypal member. That way clawing back money is easier if they do not come up with the goods.

agreed completely