[VIC] Sun 20th JAN ***THIS SUNDAY!!!*** :: Mt Baw Baw Cruise

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm up for this. Can anyone provide any additional info on where abouts in Mount Baw Baw we will be stopping and if people are planning on going for a bush walk/hike when we get there.

Edit: May someone also change the date in the topic heading to 20/1/2008.

Edited by enforcer

From weather.com.au

Forecast: SUN Drizzle. Partly Cloudy. Mild.

Wind: 21 km/h S

Rain: 1mm (30%)

Humid: 54%

Min: 16

Max: 25

Edit: Luke how many people have confirmed they're going?

Edited by enforcer

nope the beast is not going out anymore guys sorry i got some news just then when i got back from work its my......

MUMS B-DAY!!! <_< lol and i didint even know lucky my sisters told me now gotta go shopping lol sorry guys ill be in the next one but!!

Steve,

nope the beast is not going out anymore guys sorry i got some news just then when i got back from work its my......

MUMS B-DAY!!! <_< lol and i didint even know lucky my sisters told me now gotta go shopping lol sorry guys ill be in the next one but!!

Steve,

Bring her along to the cruise!!!

:D :D :D

Steve,

Bring her along to the cruise!!!

:D :D :D

show her some LIFT YOOO lol everytime i drive her somewhere she gets a headache or her neck gets sore cuz my car sounds loud and its a bumpy ride lmaooo i dont even go over 4k rpm.... loool =P~

Thank you to all those who turned out for this cruise despite the poor weather.

TOC Vic was represented by Camry, Corolla and Yaris and we mixed it up with others from the likes of Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Renault.

Hope you all enjoyed the route, especially the long twisty hill climb all the way to the top, I sure did!

For those who missed out, looks like you all have to wait until next year!

-m_luke

Edited by m_luke

I think I was the only fully stock car there :blush:

That climb to the top was crazy. I couldn't see 10m ahead.

dude it doesnt matter if your car is stock as a rock or mod up as anything. It just a gathering of everyone for a good day out and have fun with the cars, don't worry if you are coming to the GOR cruise i will be in your shoes my car is stock anyway

• 2 weeks later...
thanx to everyone who attended. although the weather didnt turn out that well during the run but better when we finished, great company made the day worthwhile. Did you want me to put the GOR details up?

Common SAM! :rolleyes::yahoo: