TOCAU NATIONAL MEET 2008

ANNUAL MEET IN QUEENSLAND, QUEENS BIRTHDAY LONG WEEKEND  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok i'll break the ice. :P

1. mark and michelle :D but sb our accom. is sorted already

.....................and dave as i mentioned before there will be a border pass of 2 boxes of kk's per car as we cross over the nsw border :toast: think of it as toll!! :lol:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife has told me that I am not allowed to take the Rav4 out that weekend unless she recieves 2 boxes for herself....

Just joking.....

She wants 3 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

(I am only kidding, but I will be asking someone to bring one box of plain glazed for the wife and I to share....)

i find out in about 4 to 6 weeks when my uni exams are on ...... if it happens to be on the friday then im screwed ..... lol ..... so i might have 2 fly up or give it a miss ....

• 4 weeks later...

We are organising a bit of stuff for the national meet in the next few weeks so we need to get an idea of who is coming from interstate and who and how many of the Brissy crew are also attending. Add your name to the list below only if you are a definate....

And if you are a possible......

was looking forward to maybe driving up but going overseas.

TURKEY HERE I COME

SEXI TIME!!!! :whistling:

Bring me back a kebab

aimee thats great!!

we'll probably be leaving here around 9pm ish on the 6th june. so seeing as your close to the f3 we could meet you for our first pit stop at the f3 interchange where the hungry jacks is around 11pm. so those that need to ref uel can do so there as well........ oh and to get a super large coffee :lol:

will you need accommodation or do u have friends and family in brissy???

We are organising a bit of stuff for the national meet in the next few weeks so we need to get an idea of who is coming from interstate and who and how many of the Brissy crew are also attending. Add your name to the list below only if you are a definate....

I think its safe to say the usual suspects from Brisbane will be in attendance.

We need the Sydney people to come up so we can get flooding rains up here.

sb slap aimee's name on the list for accommodation. yay for aimee!!!!!! :toast:

and to everyone else this trip is about 8 weeks away!!!!!!! please consider coming it will be a fun road trip and the more the merrier. :toast:

it doesnt matter if you have or have not been to a monthly meet everyone is welcome all toyotas!!!!!!

Gah, the trip just isn't feasible for me unfortunatley. Even if it was held in Sydney again. Work is hectic at times. It's my own choice to work the hours I do, but I do it for a reason I guess.

Going up to QLD is too much. The QLD guys deserve cred for actually making the trip down last time. I don't know how you guys get the time off personally. Mine is all saved up for family, friends etc.

I'm still yet to be graced by the sheer beauty of Aimee in person. One day perhaps, one day.

Are you stopping for lunch at Newy :whistling: ?

Would be great to meet the convoy.

...there is a KK's outside of Newcastle (Jesmond Plaza)

Edited by RME1

i don't think kk's will be open at midnight??? we hoping to get to qld before noon saturday as the events will start that arvo. gives us a few hours to freshen up and debug the cars before dinner.

...............................but would be better if you come and joined the convoy!! :toast: :D

i don't think kk's will be open at midnight??? we hoping to get to qld before noon saturday as the events will start that arvo. gives us a few hours to freshen up and debug the cars before dinner.

...............................but would be better if you come and joined the convoy!! :toast: :D

Oh icic. Could you guys attach a brief route map / dates and times as well , please?

When do you Sydney ppls intend on starting the Journey up to QLD?

Note:

Attached is a KK's voucher. Buy one Dozen....get another Dozen FREE! (bring the Tarago)

kk_Coupon.pdf

Going up to QLD is too much. The QLD guys deserve cred for actually making the trip down last time. I don't know how you guys get the time off personally.

By telling work we needed a or two day off. You could always work overtime and take some leave in lieu or join an RDO scheme and not be down any pay ;)

OK Guys, now SILVABULLIT & Northy will be coming to my place on Tuesday night to eat pizza.... I mean plan this event, so if you have any requests, questions or queries, please feel free to PM us by then so we can try and look into them or accomodate them...

BTW: I will definitly not have the Sportivo.....the new owner just pulled out of my driveway with it like 5 minutes ago....

1 SILVABULLIT (QLD)

2 Northy (QLD)

3 Azza (QLD)

4 Superdave (QLD)

5 DHC09 (QLD)

6 M_M (NSW)

7 Mark(the good side of M_M) (NSW)

8 Aimee (NSW)

And if you are a possible......

Well it looks like Qld's first KK's store could be open by the time the national meet rolls around. :toast::toast::toast:

Anybody else coming from NSW/VIC??? Need to know very soon to get things happening!!!

Going up to QLD is too much. The QLD guys deserve cred for actually making the trip down last time. I don't know how you guys get the time off personally.

By telling work we needed a or two day off. You could always work overtime and take some leave in lieu or join an RDO scheme and not be down any pay ;)

I work in availability, so I have to plan my time away well. I'd be too shagged anyway after 2 days of long distance driving coupled with cruising in between. I'm an old man now. I suck.

I work in availability, so I have to plan my time away well. I'd be too shagged anyway after 2 days of long distance driving coupled with cruising in between. I'm an old man now. I suck.

Harden up mate. I went to Sydney last year sick as a dog and it was wet, cold and windy all weekend(for us Qld boys blessed with great weather) and still had a good time. Get someone to come with you and share the driving. That's what I did cause I was almost too sick to drive. Big thanks to Azza for the drive LOL yet again. :toast:

Considering the number of QLD members and the number that went down last yr;

Taking into account the ratio and the size of the meets we saw in syd, I would expect no less than 20 ppl and 10 cars heading up :P

i'm a MAYBE for now...

depending on a few things..

my car was originated already from sunshine coast, already drove it back from there, not sure if i want to go back there, keke... as some know, i got back on the morning of the big meet last year, and i didn't feel too good... :(

will let you know as soon as i know and a few questions answered..

This sounds like it would be fun..

a good chance to get out there and meet new people and such

so at this stage count me in..

I wont need accom tho, I am allready in bris.