2003 Caldina GT Four N Series on is way..first one 200+kw

cell

WWWWWWOOOOWWWWW

Thats so damn hot. I wish they bought these out in Australia. I'd so line up tomorrow for one.!! I'd probably sell my special stivo for this beauty!! Looks hot in white too!

Would LOVE to see one in person!!

JA

Very nice mate. So are these now availible to import into Australia. If so, that is interesting, What are the performance figures for this car????

yep available to import now, they are between 20-30k depending on your requirements.

Why have a sportivo? and i have had a spotivo.

Around 200 kw awd and uses about 9 litres per 100klm

Turbo 2 litre plenty of tourque gen4 3S-GTE.

what can i say its a nice car for the money.

Recaro factory interior...lots of cool stuff on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I so cant wait to see more photo's of this!! Would be even more awesome to see it in real like!! Best of luck! I hope you have a safe arrival of your new baby!! And I hope all the compliance stuff goes through smoothly... ;)

• 1 month later...
I so cant wait to see more photo's of this!! Would be even more awesome to see it in real like!! Best of luck! I hope you have a safe arrival of your new baby!! And I hope all the compliance stuff goes through smoothly... ;)

Arrived in Sa last week.

Pic atttached.

I saw one of these in malaysia, omg i got so excited...! Puer sex...good thing about this car is that its not ur typical, rexy, skyline, or evo, ppl would like wtf is that...

cheers

i saw one in msia too.. i was like WTF is tht :P took a photo.. damn they look impressive if u ask me! this one looks even hotter!

Nice choice there mate! I wished I could afford one (One day...). :)

One thing though, try to get the compliance workshop to disconnect the factory HID lights (Which are standard on the GT4 variants, do not get them to destroy it! So that you can reinstall them after compliance & inspection.), or if it already has auto leveling, add aftermarket headlight washers (To make it legal down under & keep the cops/ inspection centers happy.).

A lot of Skylines & Stageas with factory HIDs got them removed, destroyed & rebased with Halogen bulb holders during compliance as they didn't have auto level & washers (I know, the rules don't make sense. Wished we have the same freedom as the Kiwis, or at least, exceptions for parallel imports that came with them from the factory.).

Edited by ToyotaFreak

are you kidding me????? It wouldn't dust a GTR, but up against any gts gts-t whatever they are, unless modified, this thing will munch it!.. People have beaten skylines in their stivos... :ph34r:

He can give me a go if he likes!

• 1 month later...
is you got it yet?

Compliance plate has been ordered it is 2 weeks away from being delivered.. then registered.

WORTH THE WAIT

Edited by cell