My Personal Plate for my Rolla

AUR15

Hey everyone, I just ordered a Personalised number plate for my 07 Corolla

It's

AUR15

What do you guys think? Its black with silver lettering on a Graphite coloured Corolla

Yeah the new Corolla is known as Auris everywhere in the world except Australia and New Zealand, because they didn't want to make the mistake that Nissan did by changing Pulsar to Tiida. Also because when you hear Corolla you know its a quality vehicle.

cool plate

i think its a mistake to call the auris a corolla here. The image of corolla is a family car and no matter how they change the look to target the younger market. They just cant get rid of a fact that you are just buying a family car. They could have kept the sedan as the only corolla and name the hatch auris. They are meant to be totally seperate models anyway.

it was my understanding that toyota australia chose to stay with the corolla name simply because of the success of the corolla in australia over the past few decades.

more to do with brand loyalty than anything else. i kinda agree with that.. if it aint broke, why fix it?

names like "runx" or "allex" or "auris" or "blade" are pretty cool, but in the end their designs evolved from the corollas that preceeded them. the new names are pretty cool if you wanna be all JDM about your car, but in the end a corolla by any other name is still a corolla.

btw good number plate!

Edited by JJCRU23R

Yeah I've been thinking about them for a while, but was bored and found out there were available, so I clicked :D

Although I heard a rumour that the next Gen Corolla (Auris) will be called Auris here due to the world wide name change?

Anybody heard anything about it?

And is it true that in America the Corolla is the sedan and the Hatch is the Matrix? cos if so I think sugizo_esp's idea would be good.

Yeah and to make it easier on the other people I'm looking for some Auris badge to put to swap with the Corolla Badge, that way it will be easier to explain.....i hope

Hooray I just got them today but just missed the Transport Department. So tomorrow they will be on :yahoo:

There will defintally be pics on here for 2moro

post-4631-1202207313_thumb.jpg

Edited by AUR15

that looks really cool, im still trying to figure out plates for my black possessed levin zr.

AUR15 is good :P, i was looking at DEVLZR (devil zr, possessed) or PZEST (lame :P) or DEVNUL (oh yeah linux people!)\

im still trying to decide, i wonder if AUR15 in vic has been taken :P i need to represent the vics in the auris club :P

I am getting black and white writing on mine. Slimline too since the full size plates make a vibrating sound upon takeoff :(

but yeah, should be good :D.....WHEN THE V-PLATES SITE IS NOT UNDER CONSTRUCTION ANYMORE!