Spotted - National

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[syd] 5:45pm near Castle Towers, Red facelifted Levin with white 17x7 mags, Kings low springs, white Altezza tail lights. The driver was trying to save fuel by winding down front windows in today's 40 degrees heat.

[syd] 5:45pm near Castle Towers, Red facelifted Levin with white 17x7 mags, Kings low springs, white Altezza tail lights. The driver was trying to save fuel by winding down front windows in today's 40 degrees heat.

Iv been spotted! LOL! iv been spotted! where abouts were you dennis?

Iv been spotted! LOL! iv been spotted! where abouts were you dennis?

i was just outside Aus Post 1st car on the left lane. i was going to flash or horn you but a pedestrian was right in front of my bonnet so I didnt want to scare her.

saw a black... rolla with bronze rims... maybe a RJR one.. with purple number plate???

something like... ROON.. i dunno~

from PARA RD to M5...around... 2:xx pm

i think.. is it zeerolla?!

dunno~

correct Zee has Black plates that are unmissable

Why have Purple on a black car all I can think is it's a female driver...

Spotted in Melbourne: BanGn going past 'The Glen' shopping centre. I was at the red lights and i saw a silver stivo go past. It had to be you because your P plates are in the lower middle of the rear windscreen :P

Oh.. and also spotted a crapload of other corollas and sportivos that I simply cannot remember all :D

Edited by BigBum

[VIC] not sure whether he's a member of this forum or not. saw him on Princes Highway intersecting with Wellington Road. (at that time, my friend was driving his blue Ford ST170 behind me). the dude is driving a silver facelifted stivo with modded mufflers (dang, it sounds a lil loud) and its lowered. besides that....chinese music is blaring out of his wound down windows. anyone in particular? :unsure:

When i was waiting for my car to be finished at fulcrum suspensions i went for bit of a walk . Then suddenly I spotted this corolla looks like my car but dumped on its nuts. Its so nice when some1 else is driving it :P.

Big Russ

When i was waiting for my car to be finished at fulcrum suspensions i went for bit of a walk . Then suddenly I spotted this corolla looks like my car but dumped on its nuts. Its so nice when some1 else is driving it :P.

Big Russ

Now you know how the rest of the Brissie boys felt when you drove off on Thursday night! :D

NSW:

spotted facelifted Corolla Ascent (i think it was an Ascent), White, had a muffler.

going along Beresford Rd in Strathfield. Car had 3 guys in it i think...

about 5:15pm, 24/12/05.

i was giving way in a narrow street, driver stopped beside me and gave a thumbs up :lol: (almost like he knew me, well i dont think i knew him :P), i did it back, and drove off (opposite direction).

i was driving an old AU Falcon Forte, Red with Roof racks (my car is still at the smash repairers, thats why)....

so anybody from here :lol: