Spotted - National

Spotted at the Shannons car show at Old Parliament House today.... white ZZE122 (I think. Pretty sure it wasn't a stivo) with a custom turbo setup and big chrome rims. Anyone from here?

yeah that'll be glenn aka Whiterolla.

doesnt post much since he got married, but he used to post a fair bit on rolla club. nice little car, i wonder if he's got the computer sorted yet???

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted at Canberra Airport YEN52U

Nice Sportivo. Is it ok to say mine's better though? :)

have a look at the servo at the airport, who knows u might see several more :whistling::whistling::whistling:

have a look at the servo at the airport, who knows u might see several more :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Yeah, when I first got mine from Victoria I had a chat to the guy at the airport servo (flew down in the morning and drove it back, was picking up the other car)- he owned a sportivo and commented on my sunroof..... Wasn't you was it Micky??? :)

Edited by Jen

Yeah, when I first got mine from Victoria I had a chat to the guy at the airport servo (flew down in the morning and drove it back, was picking up the other car)- he owned a sportivo and commented on my sunroof..... Wasn't you was it Micky??? :)

That'll be my bro, Jimmy (Tayles)

I went and got a real job about 8 months ago :P :lol:

Spotted a blue facelift tivo. Always parks under sh!tty west car park in the city.

I sure as hell wish I had another job atm myself. I'm heading a f'ing recruitment phase for the government. The past week I've responded to 3242 emails, printed 644 applications and I'll be working to the early hours of tomorrow morning. For F**KS sake. F**K!.

ooo i saw a red conquest i think this morning with TTR badge below the right rear side.

Also a black stivo on the barry drive heading to belco near marcus clarke street.

It had its fogs lights on at 5:20pm in the arvo.. you idiot .........

ooo i saw a red conquest i think this morning with TTR badge below the right rear side.

Also a black stivo on the barry drive heading to belco near marcus clarke street.

It had its fogs lights on at 5:20pm in the arvo.. you idiot .........

I do that. I've found for some reason people seem to nearly hit me if they are off in the afternoon. They aren't as bad as other fog lights. They are fine in the early morning or afternoon when it's slowly getting dark.

I think he's smart for doing it. I even have a red car (red meaning 'alarm' or 'alert') and some people still seem to turn into streets in front of me.

dunno if i'd call an ATO receptionist a real job, but good on you! :clap:

1. im not a receptionist

2. i just got another promotion

3. at least im not someones b*tch at GE doing all the work for no money or recognition

Indeed t'was I!

I have a Conquest but I was really interested in the sunroof - that's what I remember from your car, plus it was well low! Didn't want to mention anything here in case it wasn't you lol.

Yes I work at the servo to pay for my uni books :P

Spotted Miss Jen heading down Isabella Drive just before 8am on Friday, i assume going to work! As was I, but in the opposite direction!

Check the canberra meet section!!! :yahoo:

Spotted Miss Jen heading down Isabella Drive just before 8am on Friday, i assume going to work! As was I, but in the opposite direction!

Check the canberra meet section!!! :yahoo:

WOOHOO! Spotted! I thought I saw a Stivo headed that other way.... I'll check out the meets now :)

There's another red stivo round Queanbeyan somewhere too, plates starting with AMR....

bADbOYz

I THINK I SPOOTED YOU TODAY :D

Were you on Bunda Street this morning at around 10am ish......

Otherswise it was a just a another rolla with rims Parked in that 5min parking zone in front of Holy Grail.

bADbOYz

I THINK I SPOOTED YOU TODAY :D

Were you on Bunda Street this morning at around 10am ish......

Otherswise it was a just a another rolla with rims Parked in that 5min parking zone in front of Holy Grail.

Not me ;)

Could be Karen. I am, however, in moore st at this very moment at work :D

Moore Street ey??? :spiteful::spiteful:

I'm haeding back out to civic later this arvo. If your still there i might consider a drive by to get you spotted :P B)

Did I mention it's in the secure underground parking level of the Nortel buildings? :lol:

Dammit...no spotted for me.