Spotted - National

I seen u again azza - was coming back from checking out my new house. Mine's one house back from the river near the sales office u turn right. my house in northlakes is in greengate. We were gunna look at them townhouses but didnt wanna pay 2 grand a year body corp.

Think u seen me i was in the quest gave u thumbs up.

Yeah - I seen you. I saw a Corolla and then noticed the wheels. It was kinda at the last minuted I realised it was you. I had just hung a picture on the wall for my wife's parents, and was on my way to JC's place for a little Audio assistance...

Are you buying one of those new places on your right when turn right at the sales office...???

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seen u again azza - was coming back from checking out my new house. Mine's one house back from the river near the sales office u turn right. my house in northlakes is in greengate. We were gunna look at them townhouses but didnt wanna pay 2 grand a year body corp.

Think u seen me i was in the quest gave u thumbs up.

Yeah - I seen you. I saw a Corolla and then noticed the wheels. It was kinda at the last minuted I realised it was you. I had just hung a picture on the wall for my wife's parents, and was on my way to JC's place for a little Audio assistance...

Are you buying one of those new places on your right when turn right at the sales office...???

yer bought one of the new places. they ok?

[sYD]

Saw the best sedan till date. On epping road near macquarie centre at bout 5.30pm. A prefacelift silver sedan, can tell of the rear lights on a sedan. TOM's front bar, stivo side skirts, rear skirt and nice altezza rear spoiler, same one I wanna get. Asian male driver.

spotted this black corolla TTR goin east on the great western highway from werrington tafe down to st.marys

today sometime round 5pm.

nice chrome rimz, lowered, black altezzas.

lucky i rememberd 2 use my camerafone!

anyone know this guy?

spotted today

beecroft rd from epping going horsnby direction

blue ascent with rims i seen his foto in one of the meets in sydney

and a slammed balck aces with aftermarket front grill and tail lights i think cant remmeber

both asian drivers

SYD 830pm 09 Sept

2 Stivo's living in one street? off Taren Point road near Macca's and Big Johns

Black prefacelift- chrome altezza tails, C-one wingtips and eyelids, sports grill, lowered on stockies, TRD badges

number plate WT ***

Red prefacelift- rear TRD skirt, eyelids, lowered on 17's, sports grill

[sYD]

Saw the best sedan till date. On epping road near macquarie centre at bout 5.30pm. A prefacelift silver sedan, can tell of the rear lights on a sedan. TOM's front bar, stivo side skirts, rear skirt and nice altezza rear spoiler, same one I wanna get. Asian male driver.

Could that be the supercharged beast? I think it could be Andrew.

OoOoOo, spotted Mick0082 previous weekend on sunday in civic.

Spotted RO114 (Richo) heading into the Canberra Centre car park wearing his trademark beanie :lol:

saw a nice black sportivo today on cumberland highway! black, clear tail lights, wing, WT-823

Sounds like the one I saw

SYD 830pm 09 Sept

Black prefacelift- chrome altezza tails, C-one wingtips and eyelids, sports grill, lowered on stockies, TRD badges

number plate WT ***

SPOTTED: Kaze Stivo !! ...i think.. .

I saw those buddy clubs :P @ Black burn road arounds 9amish, near Eastern Freeway entrance *was driving my red rocket i.e. 1994 rolla LOL

SPOTTED: Kaze Stivo !! ...i think.. .

I saw those buddy clubs :P @ Black burn road arounds 9amish, near Eastern Freeway entrance *was driving my red rocket i.e. 1994 rolla LOL

I love those wheels. I just totally love them. I'm picking up a set myself :P