Camry damage- too busy staring at stivo :(

Sounds like a heavy hit, hope it wasn't anyone here :(

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[sYD] Quay Street Haymarket 3:30 today (near UTS Business Building)

Black Facelift Corolla Sportivo with white wheels and exhaust.

ATI-***

Anynone here? looks really good.

[sYD] Quay Street Haymarket 3:30 today (near UTS Business Building)

Black Facelift Corolla Sportivo with white wheels and exhaust.

ATI-***

Anynone here? looks really good.

yip thats ~:BLKROLLA:~

Blue pre facelift rolla with chrome rims, lowered turning into Pentecost Ave Turramurra Saturday Arvo

Black stivo with rims and lowered Monday night (tonight) heading up mona vale rd past the gordon pacific hwy overpass

blue rolla with grille and rims not lowered on a street off kent st city on Sunday day time near westpac building. (was doing my CA tax class on sunday and saw it :) )

[sYD] Monday 7th

11am White Facelift Stivo lowered on black mags with silver lip Princess Hwy Kirrawee

4pm Blue Prefacelift rolla on rims and near the home centre qtr Condell park (can't remeber the street)

Spotted a blue rolla with white rims on bettington rd North Rocks @ 2pm or so with green p plates on the windscreen... i think it was you Tom. :D

that'd be me!! woo i was spotted!!

actually just noticed you own the blue sedan - i saw you too.. it was between pennant hills road and kingsdene shops...

i also saw you on north rocks road a week or so ago pulling into the carpark just near the rexona factory...

QLD

Spotted azza at northlakes westfield he just parked behind me :P, also spotted Pippy at M1 just before around 10:20 near logan rd exit :P

Russ

Yeah, the missus & I saw the 'man mountain' on the way into westies.....

Saw Black pre-facelift sportivo on Dohles Rocks Road this morning at 6:45am parked on the side of the road yakking on his mobile...

is it still happening?

Lolz am i the only melbournian spottin pplz?

10/08 @ round 3pm ish...Black Facelift stivo on Glenferrie road...plates ASUMI or something...

10/08 @ round 5pm ish...Silver Facelitf stivo coming down Cnr Blackburn\High St

Sometimes hard to tell these days wit the new Levins n their Stivo Kits... :unsure:

But we know who's the real deal under the hood!... :P

QLD

Spotted azza at northlakes westfield he just parked behind me :P, also spotted Pippy at M1 just before around 10:20 near logan rd exit :P

Russ

Saw Black pre-facelift sportivo on Dohles Rocks Road this morning at 6:45am parked on the side of the road yakking on his mobile...

I live in northlakes too - maybe someone will spot me soon!

QLD

Russ

I live in northlakes too - maybe someone will spot me soon!

Welcome to the forums Daniel, I actually think I may have seen you the other day (Thursday night) near the end of Brays Road on Anzac Ave around 9:15ish. As I was turning onto Bray's Road, I thought I saw a Crimson coloured Corolla with whitish looking wheels...

Hey, did you buy that car from Big Russ....looks like his in your avatar....

Haha azza thats not my car my brother has those wheels on his white rolla and i traded my car to ford stock as but it looks like a copy of my car cept my was lower and i didnt have those bubble rear lights :P.

Big Russ

when i was in melb a few weeks back Spotted a light teal blue/green rolla i dunno what the colour is called looked like 18'' 5 spoke HR white rims, on my way to springvale (cyber century) on [P] plates..

but i'm back in perth.. i spotted "saintz_01" as he lives about 200mtrs from my house:)

cheers C-rolla

Edited by C-rolla

when i was in melb a few weeks back Spotted a light teal blue/green rolla i dunno what the colour is called looked like 18'' 5 spoke HR white rims, on my way to springvale (cyber century) on [P] plates..

but i'm back in perth.. i spotted "saintz_01" as he lives about 200mtrs from my house:)

cheers C-rolla

Damn...out of all the Corollas in Melbourne, you spotted my one :lol:

cheers C-rolla

damn nice rolla you got.. spotted it through heaps of traffic, great colour and wheel combo.

C-rolla.

cheers C-rolla

damn nice rolla you got.. spotted it through heaps of traffic, great colour and wheel combo.

C-rolla.

Cheers :D