Spotted - National

you didn't keep the rims? :blink::blink::blink: :(

they would have looked sweet on the red beast ;)

hehhee...............true...............but we left everything on it................starting a new project completely................hehehe

i think more red and black this time instead of red and white................i'm thinking shadow chrome or black rims for this one.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last thursday at five dock, syd..

Stood right in front of a cascade blue stivo facelift.. the back was dropped past the tyre on stockies.. got cannon exhaust.. i know its an italian bloke that drives it lol

Edited by aciasche

SPOTTED

Monday 25 July b4 9am

NSW

Looked very much like the black sportivo with the bodykit found on jracing.com.au

black, big rims, turning right onto mamre road from great western highway.

{syd} most nights - carlingford village (the asian shopping village next to carlingford court)

there's a white sedan with a full kit, white wheels, red plates **-BB-88... what looks like a TTR or Tom's front bar (like Tayles') and vinyl eyelids...

{syd} most nights - carlingford village (the asian shopping village next to carlingford court)

there's a white sedan with a full kit, white wheels, red plates **-BB-88... what looks like a TTR or Tom's front bar (like Tayles') and vinyl eyelids...

Yeah Tom that guy works at the chinese cafe. I see it all the time. Not a fan of the front bar tho.

Yeah Tom that guy works at the chinese cafe. I see it all the time. Not a fan of the front bar tho.

Seen him in parra often! Rumour has it, its turbo or supercharged?! next time you see it check for an intercooler

[Wollongong]

UOW Unicentre carpark. Saw a Black facelift Stivo drive in - SP-##-VO - at ~10 - 10:15 Thursday 27/7/06

I think I saw the same car that night fly through the round-a-bout by the hospital in my rearvision mirror at around 4:30 that afternoon too.

[Wollongong]

UOW Unicentre carpark. Saw a Black facelift Stivo drive in - SP-##-VO - at ~10 - 10:15 Thursday 27/7/06

I think I saw the same car that night fly through the round-a-bout by the hospital in my rearvision mirror at around 4:30 that afternoon too.

yeah that was me in the carpark

though wasnt me in arvo, i was sleeping in a lecture theater lol

[Wollongong]

yeah that was me in the carpark

though wasnt me in arvo, i was sleeping in a lecture theater lol

Spotted

Today on pacific hwy heading south passing pymble station Red rolla with dark rims and sticker on rear window

Tonight at around 530pm on George St outside QVB - Black rolla with sunroof and lowered and rims and exhaust number plates EVL-???

Edited by Romp

SYD

Black prefacelift stivo lowered, some awsome 17's, tints custom plates & grille!

Spotted on showground road just past gilbert rd

[Melbourne]

Black pre-facelift Corolla Sportivo with a Genuine Toyota rear skirt, C-One wing tips & aftermarket rims.

Plates: SOQ-XXX

Where: Chadstone Shopping Centre

Time: 4:00pm - 4:30pm

thats me mate, hehe finally got spotted, r u the owner of the light blue corolla? :)

[Melbourne]

Black pre-facelift Corolla Sportivo with a Genuine Toyota rear skirt, C-One wing tips & aftermarket rims.

thats me mate, hehe finally got spotted, r u the owner of the light blue corolla? :)

Ahhh I C :D I was leaving chaddy and thought hmmmm I wonder whos car that is! :lol:

Yeah light blue corolla is mine. Did you see me? :P

[Melbourne]

What: White Corolla Sportivo with Toyota genuine rear skirt and white 16/17 inch rims

Where: Springvale Shopping Centre car park

Plates: T-INS on black slimline

When: Saturday 29th July

Bloody nice car :D

[Melbourne]

Ahhh I C :D I was leaving chaddy and thought hmmmm I wonder whos car that is! :lol:

Yeah light blue corolla is mine. Did you see me? :P

i didnt c u but i saw your car parked there i knew it was someone from this forum :)

Edited by sportiyo