Another R35 GTR

in my country!

gtr_crashed_opt.jpg

24032008500.jpg

Apparently from Singapore (Notice the ERP Infrared Unit on the windshield.).

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/24/another...bites-the-dust/

http://jalopnik.com/371315/new-nissan-gt+r...malaysia-we-cry

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=22135

Not surprised, encountered quite a number of Singapore-registered cars that treat our highways like race tracks once they go across the border. :ph34r:

For the GTR, all I can say is,

Ouch.

Edited by ToyotaFreak

Not surprised, encountered quite a number of Singapore-registered cars that treat our highways like race tracks once they go across the border. :ph34r:

Very true - the amount of gorgeous cars rolling around Singapore is absolutely phenomenal!! However, there is nowhere in Singapore where you can legally drive more than 50, 70, or - on the expressways- 90. From what I can gather, as well, there must be a racetrack near KL, so when they hit the border to go racing, they still have 2-3 hrs of fun before they get to the track.

I also wish to comment on Singapore driving... it works there, because everyone drives like that. But anywhere else would get scary - it is quite common to see Singaporeans driving on the line between the lanes, just to give themselves the option of moving in should a turnoff present itself... :huh:

Very true - the amount of gorgeous cars rolling around Singapore is absolutely phenomenal!! However, there is nowhere in Singapore where you can legally drive more than 50, 70, or - on the expressways- 90. From what I can gather, as well, there must be a racetrack near KL, so when they hit the border to go racing, they still have 2-3 hrs of fun before they get to the track.

I also wish to comment on Singapore driving... it works there, because everyone drives like that. But anywhere else would get scary - it is quite common to see Singaporeans driving on the line between the lanes, just to give themselves the option of moving in should a turnoff present itself... :huh:

OMG. speed limits of 50, 70 or 90? No wonder people speed first chance they get. :whistling::whistling:

Also, what a waste of a nice car.

Edited by qkslvr

I`m sure their race track is the road up to Genting Highlands and back down again :)

someone would grab hold of that engine for sure.

that front end looks pretty retarded! engine damage? :blink: At least the gearbox is near the rear diff so it should be intact. one things for sure, ain't no front cut coming off of that thing. LOL

there must be a racetrack near KL

There is, it's called Sepang. They had a little race there last weekend that you might have seen on Channel 10, called the F1

Good observations Dan :D

That front end damage is GAME OVER for the R35.

If only the R35 was programmed to manage their drivers :( THe GTR can have all it's limiting devices turned off, and it's got this automatical detection system once it is on an 'approved' race track.