CAR GOT STOLEN *edit:found on 2/5 with no rims no seats.

Dennis_ZZE122

good news!! car is found!!

from ozhonda:

thanks guys, car found in liverpool area

thanks for the support effort and all

there isn't much left of it

no rims no seats.

NICE :spiteful: good to know that the car has been found.... but still No seat and no rims..... T_T

anyway, how did the owner find it?? it was from someone on forum or they just dumped the car??

They only took the wheels and seats??? Might not have been as organised as we thought. Sounds like bloody amateur kids. I hope they finger print the b@stards and put them in the slammer with a big tattoo'd bloke called Bald Tony (or similar).

sorry guys i dont have pics yet, but the owner's brother posted the following comment on another forum:

Thanks for all the support, people.

Sorry i ddidn't see this thread b4 as i was too busy...Thanks for looking out, supporting and also Dennis helping us to let ppl know.

The car has been found on Friday in WARRICK St, WARRICK FARM near LIVERPOOL.

The car was completely stripped aparts...the officer told the owner that it was merely supported by bricks etc..indicating that even suspension arms has been stolen (engrave ur name to these arms in future).

unfortunately, by the looks of it, it will be a total loss for the beloved car.

This is not the way for any car to die. If you have any info about this theft, please contact us. Less theft is only achieved by action taken.

I have read about the seller posts in honda forums and i do know what's going on lately...hopefully people will stop buying from thieves to stop feeding these demands.

Thank you!

gosh! sorry to hear this.

seriously if those guys are stealing parts from their brothers and sisters well go ahead! In the after life they'll suffer!

just keep an eye on tradingpost, ebay, trademe.co.nz and obviously on honda forums.

These kinds of thefts are quite popular for the DC2R and DC5R. the recaros cost upwards for $2k to replace and the genuine Type R rims off the DC2R aren't cheaps either. This is extremely organised, usually some dodgey panel beater will put out an 'order' for parts and the guys who 'supply' will get it one way or another. the moto with these guys is don't ask, don't tell.

It's really pathetic that these scumbags get away with it. I've been told of cases where insurance companies won't replace the factory recaros and just replace them with other crap bucket seats - so you literally get robbed twice.

It's really pathetic that these scumbags get away with it. I've been told of cases where insurance companies won't replace the factory recaros and just replace them with other crap bucket seats - so you literally get robbed twice.

A friend of a friend had a very similar thing happen to his DC2R in Canberra and he had to fight tooth and nail to get his **** replaced.....

so it comes to a sad ending sorry to hear its come to this mine was found pretty much the same hardly anything left next car your mate buys should be hooked up with a stick of tnt under the drivers seat lets see em try that one again :spiteful: