CAR GOT STOLEN *edit:found on 2/5 with no rims no seats.

Dennis_ZZE122

description:

BLACK DC2R: STOCK appearance

- Advan AD07 tyres on stock grey dc2r rims

- RED number plate EDC-02R

- a big dent on the rear left of the bumper

- japanese WAKABA(yelow/green japanese Learner plate) hanging in rear window

Stolen from UNSW carpark on 29/4 around afternoon. was in class. finished and BOOM. gone.

pics:

dc2r1fu6.jpg

dc2r2wr3.jpg

dc2bumperra1.jpg

PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR IT

Owner is at Kenny @ 04 edited

otherwise call Ivan @ 04 edited

Edited by Dennis_ZZE122

that's f#cking low stealing a car from a uni student. Will keep an eye out. it'll be easy enough to spot.

There's a big chance the cars already been 'chopped' up though. Unfortunately the engine will probably find it's way into some fanboy's civic conversion. And the recaros, well...

I hope your mate was insured.

Edited by qkslvr

these things have a chipped key, i use to have one too

either his not running a stock ecu or they towed it....

sucks balls, hope it turns up somewhere, payout just doesnt feel the same

that's f#cking low stealing a car from a uni student. Will keep an eye out. it'll be easy enough to spot.

There's a big chance the cars already been 'chopped' up though. Unfortunately the engine will probably find it's way into some fanboy's civic conversion. And the recaros, well...

I hope your mate was insured.

thats true if some1 has the balls to steal it then man they would of organised it for ages already and parts are probly gone... or in multiple garages, thats the thing with uni students though they probly stake it out like what time classes end and all that so they must of had heaps of prep time man i feel for ur mate bad...

anyway hope u find the f**kers and kick the s**t out of them and get the car back in one piece if its still is one piece

Steve,

If you were doing it to a Corolla you could bring your own key, ECU, ignition barrel and receiver. With the ECU mounted where it is, 10 mins work and you might be out of there with a whole new car if nobody is around to ask questions. Could the Hondas be similar? Maybe even simpler - just ECU and key. Definitely could be something organised as stated above. Monitoring the driver closely, taking notes on times etc... Such a low act stealing someone's pride and joy like that. Hopefully Steve's suggestion is wrong and it's not in pieces in 100 Mt Druitt garages by now.

If you were doing it to a Corolla you could bring your own key, ECU, ignition barrel and receiver. With the ECU mounted where it is, 10 mins work and you might be out of there with a whole new car if nobody is around to ask questions. Could the Hondas be similar? Maybe even simpler - just ECU and key. Definitely could be something organised as stated above. Monitoring the driver closely, taking notes on times etc... Such a low act stealing someone's pride and joy like that. Hopefully Steve's suggestion is wrong and it's not in pieces in 100 Mt Druitt garages by now.

or even bankstown

chances are these guys werent **** around and cased out the car so they knew when to hit it but youd never know for sure

and even if your friend was insured theyd probably try to cheapskate him and give him a lower payout figure

ill keep an eye out no less

that actually makes heaps of sense, but can it really be that easy?

monday @ MQ car park,

i saw a BLACK DC2R.. i think the guy took his interior or something.. like HU and stuff... coz the owner was showing his friend and all..

bonnet opened..

dunno wt happened.. security guards were there.. heard them saying the police will arrive soon...

i was in my car.. chatting on my phone for 30mins... but no cops came... <_<

i was gonna get a new HU this month... but after seeing this.. hmmm mayb not :(

dc2r mustve been reeeeeeally popular!!

will keep an eye out for you! hope the owner finds it!

monday @ MQ car park,

i saw a BLACK DC2R.. i think the guy took his interior or something.. like HU and stuff... coz the owner was showing his friend and all..

bonnet opened..

dunno wt happened.. security guards were there.. heard them saying the police will arrive soon...

i was in my car.. chatting on my phone for 30mins... but no cops came... <_<

i was gonna get a new HU this month... but after seeing this.. hmmm mayb not :(

dc2r mustve been reeeeeeally popular!!

will keep an eye out for you! hope the owner finds it!

ROFL, nowadays, cops always ask on the phone..... is this a life threatening situation??? if not.... then they will leave us to the last.... :help::whistling:

thanks for you guys' responses, but unfortunately the car still hasn't found yet :angry:

ROFL, nowadays, cops always ask on the phone..... is this a life threatening situation??? if not.... then they will leave us to the last.... :help::whistling:

so in this case can i tell the cops that my car is my life, and now my car (=my life) is missing. will they come straight away?

thanks for you guys' responses, but unfortunately the car still hasn't found yet :angry:

so in this case can i tell the cops that my car is my life, and now my car (=my life) is missing. will they come straight away?

lol

cop: sure thing.. on my way!! ***after i finish my last dozen of krispy kreme donuts***

good news!! car is found!!

from ozhonda:

thanks guys, car found in liverpool area

thanks for the support effort and all

there isn't much left of it

no rims no seats.

Yeah, tell them that car is your life and they will come :P:P