R32 GTR VS TOYOTA COROLLA

MarkMish

didnt look like 1, i think it was a 3S-GTE from the Celica GT4 worked off its tits. I wonder if the 2ZZ makes outragous power like that, other than Bills Beast

Yeah I thought it looked different.

There used to be another 2ZZ that was making 260kw at the wheels... But I think it's safe to say Bills beast is the ducks nuts right now.

i'd take a rolla over the skyline anyday..

nothing too impressive when a gtr do a 10 sec qtr mile but when you compare it to an econo box corolla doing 10 sec qtr mile..

BUT ... WAW!

Don't you people get out? There are a few 2zz's in the States putting out some serious power.

Last I heard the most anyone was putting out from the 2zz was MWR with 666whp, nice round number in my opinion :lol: (almost 500wkW in meaningful units).

Edit: I'd take the GTR as it would be a lot more drivable.

Don't you people get out? There are a few 2zz's in the States putting out some serious power.

Last I heard the most anyone was putting out from the 2zz was MWR with 666whp, nice round number in my opinion :lol: (almost 500wkW in meaningful units).

Dude... your growing out of that Captain Know-It-All Tee shirt.... we're gonna have to get you one with a bigger neck hole.

Adrian from fensport is good friends with danthuyer from this forum who was a regular member on here a few years ago. He has even been out to one of our Brissy meet ups a few years back. Car has been around for ages but has undergone a lot of overhauling and improvements in the last few years.

aahhh the fensport rolla ...... GT4 in a zze shell ...... but yes as stated the celicas in the US are running quicker times ..... i think the fensport rolla is pulling high 10's ...... the 2zz celica from MWR in the US pulled a 10.4 ......

that rolla is rolling on koni adjustable.. i'd expect coilies of some kind to be in place but guess not..

The Front suspension is handbuilt using Koni adjustable shocks and GT4 front springs. Superflex bushes and a Trd strut brace. Whiteline adjustable camber bolts.

Rear suspension uses Koni adjustable shocks with Fensport Springs, The chassis is modified to accept a MR2 Turbo anti-roll bar with poly bushes, and custom droplinks.

that rolla is rolling on koni adjustable.. i'd expect coilies of some kind to be in place but guess not..
The Front suspension is handbuilt using Koni adjustable shocks and GT4 front springs. Superflex bushes and a Trd strut brace. Whiteline adjustable camber bolts.

Rear suspension uses Koni adjustable shocks with Fensport Springs, The chassis is modified to accept a MR2 Turbo anti-roll bar with poly bushes, and custom droplinks.

Koni's FTW. :toast::toast::toast::toast:

who needs coilovers???????????? Tryhards who want to say "I got coilovers" hahahahahahahahaha(looking at you bill :clap: )

MWR might have the fastest 2ZZ but is it street driven? and is it in a complete car like the fensport corolla is with full interior?

Bee keen to know............

who needs coilovers???????????? Tryhards who want to say "I got coilovers" hahahahahahahahaha(looking at you bill :clap: )

MWR might have the fastest 2ZZ but is it street driven? and is it in a complete car like the fensport corolla is with full interior?

one more reason for me to put KONI on the list :)

one more reason for me to put KONI on the list :)

x2 :)

ok .... 2 week ban for u :P :P :P :P personal attacks against other members :P :P :P :P

mate in speaking to matt @ MWR yeah its their workshop a->b car ..... lol ..... im still waiting for their drag car to get finished ..... they were working on it regularly then it just stopped ...... but yeah their 10 sec monster is a street driven full street trim celica ...... i cant wait till they sort out their drag car ..... 9 sec 2zz here we come ;)

Dude... your growing out of that Captain Know-It-All Tee shirt.... we're gonna have to get you one with a bigger neck hole.

We'll have to get you some smaller undies then uleh.

We'll have to get you some smaller undies then uleh.

nice comeback.

here, i'll get you a face washer to wipe that brown off your nose... and we can all pretend you didnt make such a ***** of yourself on a public forum