QLD - Meet/Cruise

if you like... I can post the invite out to the Camry boys on auscam.org etc.

Did you manage to post anything on the auscam.org forum... I'm sorry I haven't, this weeks just been a little crazy for me...

Im not on that forum either, since i dont have a camry :lol:

I didn't mean you luv... ;)

So... 6 and 3 maybes...

1. ROL14

2. TRD Aurion Owner

3. 11TWO (but not if it rains)

4. Silvabullit (maybe)

5. JC (maybe)

6. eSEXSIX

7. SecaBoy (drive only - but not if it rains)

8. Evo7

9. Danthuyer (maybe)

Yea posted on to them a bit late. Not much interest really. I've been summoned to hang with my lady friend this arvo/night... hehe so if I'm not there at 9... then just leave without me ;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be out tonight kids. But my car will . . . . . . :(

A full report on the SILVABULLIT's driving style is required upon your retunings . . . . . :P

Prepared to pay for stories of him "bedding in" my new tyres. :rolleyes:

I wont be out tonight kids. But my car will . . . . . . :(

A full report on the SILVABULLIT's driving style is required upon your retunings . . . . . :P

Prepared to pay for stories of him "bedding in" my new tyres. :rolleyes:

So you didn't come because it was past your bed time Grandpa? :P

Oh the report is... the "battle" was won, even before it started :lol:

great drive guys...

a little disappointed that i couldnt make it in time to do the run with you guys, but with no one around it was actually better...

i could really open it up without worrying about anyone else... :D

i remember how great that drive is though... i'm gonna start doing it more regularly again... lol

its been about 2yrs since the last time i drove there... so a few corners almost caught me out, but thanks to the brilliant stability control of the aurion, it just pulled me back in line and i took off again... :D

i'm glad i caught up to you guys at the bottom though... great to catch up with yas.. :)

once my intake gets done, bring on nebo run again!!! :D hehehe

all i could hear was this whistling noise from the S/C, so i cant imagine what it'll sound like up there with my new intake... haha

it'll be like a jet fighter flying through there... :P hehe

Edited by SecaBoy

Thanks heaps folks for coming out. Was good to catch up with you all again.

I must admit I'm a little disappointed with ROL14... I think she just wasn't in the mood last night hey. Or maybe she just likes Mt Tambers better. Or maybe its the nut behind the wheel... Yeah, its probably that... lol

I hope you all enjoyed the drive. I look forward to driving Mt Nebo again, soon. Its definitely a great piece of road!

I wanna say a big thanks to SILVABULLIT for his words of wisdom and warnings to those of us who hadn't driven here before. I know I really appreciated it.

I've got some ideas in mind for a couple of cruises I'd love to organise, so once I've got it all planned I'll post something up.

I must admit I'm a little disappointed with ROL14... I think she just wasn't in the mood last night hey. Or maybe she just likes Mt Tambers better. Or maybe its the nut behind the wheel... Yeah, its probably that... lol

I hope you all enjoyed the drive. I look forward to driving Mt Nebo again, soon. Its definitely a great piece of road!

I wanna say a big thanks to SILVABULLIT for his words of wisdom and warnings to those of us who hadn't driven here before. I know I really appreciated it.

I've got some ideas in mind for a couple of cruises I'd love to organise, so once I've got it all planned I'll post something up.

oh yes... we must thank you ROL14 for taking on the push for this cruise and SB for leading and advice. Top cruise... great fun... certainly I agree with SecaBoy we should do this more regularly :lol:

Come on that was a bit harsh....you did pretty good better than i expected :) me and SB were goin pretty dam fast i must say!! all i heard from my passenger was..................JEEEESUS DUDE!!! and oi, oi, OI......hahahah scaring myself alot of the time too i must add. Sorry i was pushing u a bit on the second half i thought u got a bit angry at me that why u pulled over :S.

Thanks heaps to SILVABULLIT for warning me prior to honda S bend...even tho i was still locking up all over the place...cos that would not have turned out nice i dont think :help:

U did a good job trying to land lift in 2nd from the lights too...right at my window BAHP BAHP BAHP hahah just wouldnt go in lol

Also thumbs up to TRD Aurion Owner for leaving his hi-beams on behind me for the second half of the mountain. really helped the vision not to mention the partial blindness in my review mate cheers haha :clap:

Good cruise guy hope to see use all next time

Edited by eSEXSIX

eSEXSIX sorry about the high beams but I completely forgot they were on because I was concentrating on keeping the car on the road at such speeds... :D

It was a really good run, and was nice for the experienced people to advise us on the route. Gave the car a really good workout! Was funny listening to my passengers as they thought I was losing it on some on the bends on the 2nd half...."Bend ahead....oh no...no no no no! Shhhiiiii......!!" Luckily the tyres stuck to the road very well and traction control only flashed once or twice. Which might mean I'm not pushing it enough ;) Oh well, there's always next time.

Most importantly, everyone finished the run safe and sound.

Edited by TRD Aurion Owner

Come on that was a bit harsh....you did pretty good better than i expected :) me and SB were goin pretty dam fast i must say!! all i heard from my passenger was..................JEEEESUS DUDE!!! and oi, oi, OI......hahahah scaring myself alot of the time too i must add. Sorry i was pushing u a bit on the second half i thought u got a bit angry at me that why u pulled over :S.

Thanks heaps to SILVABULLIT for warning me prior to honda S bend...even tho i was still locking up all over the place...cos that would not have turned out nice i dont think :help:

U did a good job trying to land lift in 2nd from the lights too...right at my window BAHP BAHP BAHP hahah just wouldnt go in lol

Also thumbs up to TRD Aurion Owner for leaving his hi-beams on behind me for the second half of the mountain. really helped the vision not to mention the partial blindness in my review mate cheers haha :clap:

Good cruise guy hope to see use all next time

Yeah LoL my hand slipped off the gear stick being a bit to casual then it just wouldn't go so didn't bother pushing it LOL :lol: . JC's shifter is a lot stiffer and notchier than my old car was too. :huh:

Hey everyone, first time i get a chance to post :lol:

The run up mt. Nebo was really good, the whole run i didnt get understeer, and im riding on stock suspension so you all have to give me some credit for keeping up :D

Hope to see you all on the next cruise, when its all organised :D hopefully by then, i will have a few more mods done :D

Evo

Yeah LoL my hand slipped off the gear stick being a bit to casual then it just wouldn't go so didn't bother pushing it LOL :lol: . JC's shifter is a lot stiffer and notchier than my old car was too. :huh:

I heard that CRUNCH and chringed... :lol: :P

Yeah, JC's clutch needs adjusting too, probably should have warned you about that one Uncle Bren . . . . :rolleyes:

Tyres are nicely "bedded in" too mate, cheers for that. The invoice is in the mail :D

Love the "battle" story too, seems old matey bit off a little more than he could chew eh?

He sure did, uncle Bren even said i could've eaten him :lol:

But u missed out on a good run, next time i will be running stiffer suspension hopefully....... <_< :D

Edited by Evo7

Yeah, JC's clutch needs adjusting too, probably should have warned you about that one Uncle Bren . . . . :rolleyes:

Tyres are nicely "bedded in" too mate, cheers for that. The invoice is in the mail :D

Love the "battle" story too, seems old matey bit off a little more than he could chew eh?

Yeah thought the clutch could do with a tweak but it has been a while since I drove a Sportivo so it all kinda felt a bit foreign...

for the first 10 minutes LOL

As for the misshift...dammm hand slip, too casual then it simply wouldn't go so I grabbed 6th and cruised B)