Cheap BHP.

narh its a resistor that lowers the temp signal and tricks the enigne into thinking it's cold so it pumps more fuel and air in

exactly...it's tell your ecu to be on cold start all the time,, it's like when you first start the car in the morining and your car rev's that little bit harder to warm the engine... it's like that, only all the time... so you can only imagine how your fuel consumption will be...

IMO, i don't believe in $5 hp...

narh its a resistor that lowers the temp signal and tricks the enigne into thinking it's cold so it pumps more fuel and air in

pumps more air into it :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: where do i fill up the air canisters when i run out :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well guys, anyone who knows anything about cars knows that hp doesn't come that cheap. However, many people are quite gullible and overenthusiastic when it comes to modding their cars and jump at cheap opportunities to increase performance. What many of these products do is send your car backwards performance wise and can even cause component damage.

There are some small things that can be done to boost your vehicle's performance but we all know that 20hp doesn't come so easily.

I started this thread to see if anyone could shed some light on the possible hazards of this dodgy aftermarket mod.

look at a bit of that kebab garlic sauce and ur sportivo will rocket ..... here's the truth of the matter ..... powered by kebab garlic sauce ..... BUT be warned .... only use 5g per every 5L's of fuel as the valves and valve springs arent cut out for any larger a dosage.

bluebeast_garlic.jpg

can tomato sauce be used as a substitute for garlic sauce??

in theory i think tomato sauce is sweeter and not as fierce so u might gain 50% of what garlic sauce will give ;) no harm trying since everyone has tomato sauce lying around..

wonder what happens when you add tobasco..

guys guys guys guys ...... tomato sauce or tobasco or Worcestershire or hot peri peri or what ever it is simply cant do what the garlic does ....... none of these other ones keep that kick in ur breath for 24+ hours hence the masses of power ...... either GO HARD OR GO HOME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: