Waiting on my Aurion ZR6

intrigue

Hey guys

My name is Eric, first time writing on these forums, decided to join after reading a bit and decided to buy a ZR6 couple of days ago. Was too much of a bargain to turn it down. Took it for a test drive and my first impression was WOW its fast... very nice interior, very smooth driving and the actual dashboard is one of the nicest i've seen.

Hopefully its ready by tomorrow and i'll post up more on how it drives :D

EDIT - got some pics up

004.jpg

009.jpg

022.jpg

041.jpg

050.jpg

credits: all to my gf :lol:

Edited by intrigue

Hey guys

My name is Eric, first time writing on these forums, decided to join after reading a bit and decided to buy a ZR6 couple of days ago. Was too much of a bargain to turn it down. Took it for a test drive and my first impression was WOW its fast... very nice interior, very smooth driving and the actual dashboard is one of the nicest i've seen.

Hopefully its ready by tomorrow and i'll post up more on how it drives :D

welcome and good stuff! i bet it'll be one sleepless night :P

Gratz Man...

Believe me, there are even some features in Aurion that's not even added in other new cars these days..

After ur purchase..U should 'make up' it a little bit.. :lol:

I received the keys to my car today. And i gotta say it's awesome! Very nice interior, love how it looks at nightt B)

Only downside is that i have to bring the car back for a few touch ups that the dealer missed. Also just a question, is it me or is the Aurion very sensitive to minor bumps on the road. But all in all great car, no regrets!

Will post up pics soon :)

ZR6 and SX6 have much firmer suspension set up than the vanilla Prodigy, Tourer, and Presara... which are much more bouncier lol rather than a supple ride lol...

AHhh.. was thinking that when i was writing up the post, but decided to ask anyway :)

If i have my way I would have a Zr6 too but was too expensive at auctions... where prices was going for 32k plus with my max budget 30k... even though its 2k extra, when I had to pay that stamp duty I still havent pay off my credit card transaction lol... 3 months later :P

I received the keys to my car today. And i gotta say it's awesome! Very nice interior, love how it looks at nightt B)

Only downside is that i have to bring the car back for a few touch ups that the dealer missed. Also just a question, is it me or is the Aurion very sensitive to minor bumps on the road. But all in all great car, no regrets!

Will post up pics soon :)

Good stuff man. Yeah, I remember for the first few days after I got mine, every time I walked past the garage I would always stop and stare at it.

As for the suspension, it certainly has this solid bounce to it. It's not rough or anything, just kind of solid. Anyone with the SX6, ZR6, possibly TRD that is in the Brisbane area and driven down the M1 on the concrete road sections would know about the bounce I'm talking about.

Hi, I've got my ZR6 since May and I have to agree that it is a little more sensitive to the bumper road than other Aurion model (that I've tested). But I assumed that because the SX6 & ZR6 have a firmer suspension setup for a more sporty feel.

ZR6 and SX6 have much firmer suspension set up than the vanilla Prodigy, Tourer, and Presara... which are much more bouncier lol rather than a supple ride lol...

I have to say its not always more supple

on my non-Sportivo it kind of bounce more than one after a bump

giving you a ripple ride on certain roads

more apparent when going low speed over those grey roads

those that looks like it was built one rectangle at a time

its rough by design not wear

hey...if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for the car??? it looks sexed btw. i have a black zr6 as well...

i was afraid of making the wrong dicision coz i could not be bothered to do a test drive when i bought it, but OMG i was soo surprised by how comfy it was compared to my other previous cars. its a nice luxury + sports package :D

nice... looking forward to see you on meet yeh? :):)

well... i hope so... so i can get the other guys with aurion to come along! YAY! TOCAU.WA is growing .. hahahhah.....

yeah most likely will come check out the rest of the TOCAU.WA crew :D

Howdy.

Soon it will be TOCAU.AURION.WA

You got an Aurion as well huh? You from W.A? We should meet up sometime B)

hey...if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay for the car??? it looks sexed btw. i have a black zr6 as well...

i was afraid of making the wrong dicision coz i could not be bothered to do a test drive when i bought it, but OMG i was soo surprised by how comfy it was compared to my other previous cars. its a nice luxury + sports package :D

You bought the car without test driving it? :o

Yeah will PM you the price.

wooo...hehehe seems like a few of you guys dont test drive your aurions. that makes me feel like less of an idiot for not test driving the car before i bought it. my thinking at the time was that it was fairly new and i trust that the car runs good since it bought it from toyota themselves. luckily my reasoning at the time did not end up in a disaster of a car.

i should be seeing some of you guys at the next tocau.wa since im living in perth myself :D will be able to put a name to a face :D

Edited by myztik