KEBAB PERFORMANCE IS BACK INTO R&D MODE

xoom

10 second quarters here we come ;) ;) ;) ..... gotta make sure the welds on the intake are strong enough so i dont get the below error message ;) ;) ;)

warning.jpg

workshop1.jpg

workshop2.jpg

workshop3.jpg

workshop4.jpg

workshop5.jpg

the only thing i can think of is getting some shorter gears seeing as how his gearbox is not in the picture. am i correct?
I'm gonna guess and say that young Bill broke 3rd gear and made a big ol mess......

so are some Kazz close ratios on the cards there my homus loving friend??

the reason we took just the box out and left everything else in tact was so we can get in behind the engine and take some fairly accurate measurements as its getting down to the mm ......... measurements for wat u say ??? ..... well ur just gonna have 2 wait n c ;) ;) ;)

you're putting an auto in cause you keep miss shifting and getting crap times :P

hahaah this made me lol.

My guess would be Nitrous Oxide, going by the "danger to manifold" picture. Didn't it crop up in Fast 'n' Furious when he blasted excessive NOS. Then Vinny came over and humiliated Brian in front of the crowd, telling him that he didn't double clutch like he shoulda and prolly fried his piston rings.

"You almost had me? You NEVER had me, you never had your car!"

you're putting an auto in cause you keep miss shifting and getting crap times :P

hahaah this made me lol.

My guess would be Nitrous Oxide, going by the "danger to manifold" picture. Didn't it crop up in Fast 'n' Furious when he blasted excessive NOS. Then Vinny came over and humiliated Brian in front of the crowd, telling him that he didn't double clutch like he shoulda and prolly fried his piston rings.

"You almost had me? You NEVER had me, you never had your car!"

This man speaks the truth.

Its NOS for sure!

xoom - Hey harry, I need NOS.... no no no, I need two bottles... and harry, I need them by tonight! :yahoo:

10 second quarters here we come ;) ;) ;) ..... gotta make sure the welds on the intake are strong enough so i dont get the below error message ;) ;) ;)

Oh yea, Vinny also called Brian's car a "10 second car".

I think you're dropping FnF innuendos all over the place.

I think you've all sniffed waay too much of the ol petrol fumes and watched one too many lame car movies. As you can see no gearbox so I'm guessing it is gearbox related like "lets fix it so i don't break it again" :o

Oh and Xoom don't forget to get replace your clutch fork with the new CO2 assisted model. Made from 302 stainless and man does it make the clutch feel good under your foot.