[VIC] - Melbourne 5th Monthly Cruise - 26th Oct - Sunday - GOR Tour

Thread Cleaned.

If members aren't interested in the cruise, then please don't express it nor discourage the organiser from trying to run an event.

Past is the past. People move on. New generation begins. It needs to be started somewhere. Let it be a good one.

Play it nice guys :)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless u plan to head north from lorne to whittlesea, around the back roads to around colac and back down to apollo bay, i think the distance between lorne and apollo bay for breakfast and lunch is a bit short. Also, if ur heading north from lorne, at whittlesea i remember a BP so can use that as a fill up point. the corollas should be able to make it back down to apollo bay, to the 12 apostles and back home before the end of that tank from whittlesea

im just going for a drive! im sure it would be a nice day!

i got no mods aswell!

so if u want we can cruise together thegourou20! =]~ LOL!

Does not Mean I Will Not Be Faster Than U TOYTRD...Jk :D lol Alright Then I Am In :) Btw I Joined This Forum For A Couple Of Weeks May Be (may be not) lol but i find you guys are pretty cool hahaha well so far ;-)

There's a Maccas in Lorne?? Since when?

wow youre right.... we'll do some research and find another suitable place for eating breakfast.... do you have any suggestions?

I would recommend Kafe Kaos. It was a very good brunch when I went there recently.

I'm in as always ;) put me on the list boys ! xo i'll make sure the sx is sparkling clean this time round haha !

I'm with bks on this too drive within your limits not nice seeing a big puff of tyre smoke coming over an S bend corner....

Lorne pub up stairs on the big balcony was doing food last time i went there dont know what the story is these days, could call up and ask i guess.

P.S... DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY !! woo :)

i'm interested in going except trying to figure out turbo pressure issues.. my car really needs some workshop time.. i could show up on my bike :)

vyets - had enough of your celica? i see you also like blue :P

vyets - had enough of your celica? i see you also like blue :P

His Celica is no more.... But I saw his S2K outside Furlong Kebabs the other night v-tak y0!

Ask him to bring that along then!

Lorne pub up stairs on the big balcony was doing food last time i went there dont know what the story is these days, could call up and ask i guess.

This is a great place to eat on a nice day

Cafe Kaos wasn't bad but I just have bad memories of bikies on new years trying to bash me there cos I told one of them to pay for his meal, oh **** its happening again! **hides in corner and rocks back and forward**

Epic Cruise !!!! - should be good totalling some 450km :).......ill be sure to a bit more of a spot check than normal on car.....almost holiday driving distance....esp when ya add in coming from greensy....looking forward to it.

on another note....rollaclub have got a diamond creek to lillydale cruise this weekend (Sat - 10:00am meet time)......im not doing the cruise saving fuel money for this one....going to go to the meet point at Diamond Creek Maccas if anyone is keen........

Edited by jaderd

Im in for this trip thou I will see how it goes cause im going to be on the GOR by friday night and spend the weekend there. If i see you guys on the road or pull over on the side i will turn in to see you all