[VIC] - Melbourne 5th Monthly Cruise - 26th Oct - Sunday - GOR Tour

Do Most Ppl Attending The Cruise Know Each Other? Coz I Don't Know ANYONE :-l

Go to the cruise even if you dont know anyone, there a great group of people i can tell you, end of the day you will enjoy yourself. I will be there through the whole weekend anyway so i might see you guys, in my Nissan X-trail

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys....Unfortunately I Played Soccer Semi Finals With My Indoor Soccer Team Yesterday And We Won. They Have Scheduled The Final To Be On This Sunday @ 1.30. (It Is In Altona...Just In Case You Think I Am Just Lashing On Youz) :-l I Am So Sorry But I Will Not Be Able To Make It :( Even Though I Soooooooooooo Wanted To Come...

OK, I'm in. i'll meet you guys in geelong though - Waurn ponds, so if one of you could give me a bell when you cross the james harrison bridge (the big one at the end of la trobe tce that goes over the river), that'll give me about 5-10min warning...i figure you'll be going through around 9.05-9.25 depending on what speed you cruise at and how good your run through geelong is (with our wonderful city planners, that know all about light sequencing). cheers folks, see you sunday

Edited by Bowler

Run Sheet Added.

Let me know if it needs correction.

Thanks guys.

See you tomorrow.

Very well put together info there Guni. It promises to be a great cruise. See you's tomorrow.

Edited by HOTSUP

unfortunately i'll no longer be able to come, sorry to pull out at the last minute!

hope you guys have a good day

i'll most likely be down for the next black/reefton spur cruise, cya then

luke has work at 7pm tomorrow

so we might have to learve early, but we'll be there for most of it!

Jonny you derty cnut, you didnt say bye?...

Well fella's if your checking in, us westsiders, (jonnny and myself) we'll be meeting up at the inbound McDonalds/Petrol Station at 630 am and we'll prolly hang around close to 7am then we'll head off and meet the whole crew at the first meet point.

If you have an RC car bring it along and we can have some fun on our pitstops.... (hahaha)

See you there lads.....

Luke

Hey boys and girls, it was a good day shame i had to leave early but i got the car home safe and sound, it's just a little noisy now :/

Hope you all enjoyed the rest of the drive :)

Here are a couple of photo's i took, i know there not much good but meh :)

post-9371-1225007785_thumb.jpg

post-9371-1225007893_thumb.jpg

post-9371-1225007921_thumb.jpg

post-9371-1225008087_thumb.jpg

post-9371-1225008166_thumb.jpg

Cheersw Guni, Great day, great weather, great route. Very much enjoyed the day, and so did the car (minus the bruise :P)

No worries Andrew. Anytime mate. Nice little detour to :idea:

Hey boys and girls, it was a good day shame i had to leave early but i got the car home safe and sound, it's just a little noisy now :/

Hope you all enjoyed the rest of the drive :)

Here are a couple of photo's i took, i know there not much good but meh :)

post-9371-1225007785_thumb.jpg

post-9371-1225007893_thumb.jpg

post-9371-1225007921_thumb.jpg

post-9371-1225008087_thumb.jpg

post-9371-1225008166_thumb.jpg

Hey Ben, fix that transmission up once and for all !!!! :D Then u can have a trouble free cruise. The way back was "sicker" :toast:

Thanks to all that came. Almost couldn't make it myself as I had Hay Fever for the past few days. I think i sneezed part of my brains out. Told myself that I had to make it and it all turned out well except for a little detour on way back but that turned out even better (Simon was worried we would end up in Port Campbell). We could possibly do it again!

FYI, 525KM all up home to home with just over a quarter tank of fuel left. That's sportivo economy for u guys!!!

Absolutely love it! Will be in Perth for the rest of the week. Cheers.

Edited by Guni

Aahhhh great day and i am now relaxed

Ive had the Triple S pack (**** shower shave) and am chillin on the couch......long day great weather great ppl....awesome cruise

some stats for ya........i filled up before i left and re filled up when got home.

505km Cruise

40.03L used

= 7.93 L/100

n674836618_1362252_707.jpg

n674836618_1362249_9897.jpg

n674836618_1362248_9640.jpg

n674836618_1362247_9393.jpg

n674836618_1362246_9139.jpg

n674836618_1362245_8867.jpg

n674836618_1362244_8619.jpg

Edited by jaderd

yeh, thats the way home i take when i can't be bothered with traffic...hardly any cops too...but some nice corners albeit the surface a bit broken in places...hehe

yeh, thats the way home i take when i can't be bothered with traffic...hardly any cops too...but some nice corners albeit the surface a bit broken in places...hehe

Excellent for drifting! :P

:yahoo: jk

HA...HA...HAAAA....hehe good call, i'll pay that...funnily enuf, that corner where you have shell in front of you, was the site of my first accident - completely missed the corner on a greasy night, and got bogged on the embankment, in the cyclone fence, beween the 2 power poles...hehe

oh well, some people never learn...hehe

HA...HA...HAAAA....hehe good call, i'll pay that...funnily enuf, that corner where you have shell in front of you, was the site of my first accident - completely missed the corner on a greasy night, and got bogged on the embankment, in the cyclone fence, beween the 2 power poles...hehe

oh well, some people never learn...hehe

LOL

Oh well .... Life goes on ....

The TOCAU 5th Monthly Meet/Cruise is officially over.

On another note people,

For the 6th Monthly Event dated next month end at the 30th November 2008, any suggestions on what to do? More driving/cruising ? Something different this time?

Maybe Paint Ball?

Go Kart?

Some suggested Barbee @ Albert Park.

Organise a Track Day maybe?

Please forward yourselves here