keyed my car

well if he was riding outside for a while and it was really that noisy than fair enough, but yeah cant really lodge a formal complaint being that hour i dont think.

talk about keying cars. my dads one got keyyed just parking outside my cousins house at night. and it just a stock corolla too :/ never bothered repairing it though as it'd prob cost too much :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn serves you right, you party animal! lol jk, my neighbour came out complaining that my mates moterbike was too loud, and it was on a friday night 9pm :/ and he was just riding around.

I don't blame him. I'd be ****** too if somebody was riding around my place on a motorbike at 9pm on a Friday night.

lets clean this up shall we

Edited by xoom

damn serves you right, you party animal! lol jk, my neighbour came out complaining that my mates moterbike was too loud, and it was on a friday night 9pm :/ and he was just riding around.

I don't blame him. I'd be ****** too if somebody was riding around my place on a motorbike at 9pm on a Friday night.

Edited by xoom

Sorry to hear champ. You should go back to that dum ladies house and abuse her. If she admits she has done it to your car, stab her in the ear with a toothpick.... that ought to teach her not to ***** around haha

Tooth picks all the way. They can do many things.

I reckon dont do anything to damage her car/house.

Just do really annoying things. Cover her entire car with toilet paper or something completely annoying but harmless.

It's fun too..

Well she lives next door to my mate so wen ever were there we just sit out front and wait for her to get home and the stare her down to intimidate her...mid you there is about 15 or us

I wanna toe punt her in the jugula

Well she lives next door to my mate so wen ever were there we just sit out front and wait for her to get home and the stare her down to intimidate her...mid you there is about 15 or us

I wanna toe punt her in the jugula

As Uncle Chopper would say - HARDEN THE **** UP!

Why dont you do things to annoy her..... like go to your local chinese shop and buy them air horn thingy's people use at soccer games and go next to her windows and blow em haha i think her old brains will fly out of her ears!!!

Anywho, you should annoy her and also confront her about your car. If you're a poker player, you can read her quite easily...

Me and a mate did confront her the next morning. When we asked her bout it she got really defensive and nearly took a swing at us. Shouda chopped her one.

Hmm.... this calls for a "cleaner" if you know what I mean.

I do specials for TOCA members.... $200. :lol:

Mate that is a low act and your car was so clean!!!

Best thing to do would be to go through the right avenues to deal with this, so maybe a cruise with TOCA members is in order??

I hope you sort it all out mate

Edited by levinboy

Damn dude! Sorry to hear about that, people like that make me sick! No respect for other peoples property. Hrrrm I like that toilet paper idea... :spiteful:

Got a quote yesterday to respray right hand side and full front end respray (stone chips from freeway) for $700 cash. It always help when your mates with the boys at the smash shop to, so im pretty happy, but then again its money i didnt have to spend.

Glad to hear you are getting out of it OK. $700 is still a solid kick to the financial nuts, but beats 2k anyday.

Karma will work it's way.

If you lose patience with karma and you do need to do something to make yourself feel better, always take the pain in the a55 option (toilet paper, crazy string, go to the bin of your nearest harvey norman and load up on cardboard boxes, assemble them and fill her yard with them, dead fish in the hubcaps) rather than malicious damage (aparently if you get a backpack sprayer from bunnings and fill it with roundup and jump the fence at night you can kill everything in her yard with one shot) or violence.

And like every ***** that keys cars, I bet she drives a complete ****box, right?

PS: Dig that wagon of yours. Damn nice ride, and unliek my hatch you could put a longer bit of timber than 2.4m in it!!

Edited by IMB055

After you get it repaired, it's best to park a couple of blocks away from your mates place and take a short stroll. If you need to unload things, drop them off and drive off to park further away.

Then start working on your strategy of making karma do its work.

Well...Return the favor and Karma WORKS!

Real Sorry to read ur story...

Or else Here's what u can do to her...Drop a can of paint...Pee on it.. pin up huge nails on 2 tyres [coz of spare ones...u need to pin 2 :P]

What else...Hmm... keyed it? lol

Edited by VF-X

Edited by xoom

Edited by xoom

Edited by xoom

ok given the number of posts ive just had to clean up i think its simple ..... Sinan just take ashy on a friday nite since u both seem to be the party animals :P :P :P :P :P u never know u both might like it :lol: :lol: ...... wats that saying ..... opposites attract .....

Ok enough of that .... in all seriousness just chill hey its a forum ...... not life n death

back on topic ...... unfortunately since u r lacking any proof that ur neighbor was responsible u'd b hard pressed to be able to take any action ...... that being said if u do take the law into ur own hands just b mindful that there are consequences if ur caught and is it really worth it ....... that being said the toilet paper idea would be hilarious ..... lol

ok given the number of posts ive just had to clean up i think its simple ..... Sinan just take ashy on a friday nite since u both seem to be the party animals :P :P :P :P :P u never know u both might like it :lol: :lol: ...... wats that saying ..... opposites attract .....

Ok enough of that .... in all seriousness just chill hey its a forum ...... not life n death

back on topic ...... unfortunately since u r lacking any proof that ur neighbor was responsible u'd b hard pressed to be able to take any action ...... that being said if u do take the law into ur own hands just b mindful that there are consequences if ur caught and is it really worth it ....... that being said the toilet paper idea would be hilarious ..... lol

Sinan & Ashy hahaha.....

Sinan & Ashy hahaha.....

would sleep with u for a month straight before doing that

thanks xoom for editing.

Edited by sinan