Hot4s photo shoot of Corolla Sportivos

EV11LL

Hey Everyone,

Thankyou for the interest so far, I am not sure that i'll be able to get a photo shoot done in all states. I have contacts in both NSW and VIC that would be willing to help and I cant get either of them, as they both have other commitments as well to travel to QLD to do a shoot.

Im happy to organise it in Sydney or Melbourne which ever there is more people interested.

I'll leave this open till the end of the month and then I'll need final numbers as i dont want to organise a shoot and only have myself turn up, fair enough these guys are friends of mine but i cant expect them to give up there long weekend for only one car, kinda defeats the purpose.

Once again thankyou

Ren

hrm e-gene ur car looks like a twin 3 danthuyers........ seprated at birth maybe? :P

hahahaha good one Briony :P

yeah I think influx was the person that saw me on the TOC forums and got me to come here ;) thats when I was looking at buying the Stivo......but it wasnt long after I bought it that the modding started........and continues to this day ;)

Dylan - there is only ever one snowflake :P i think buddha could be the polar bear ;) *raaagh

Hmmm, being compared to a panda isn't so bad, being cute and cuddly and all, however, I am a little worried about my endangered status! :lol:

And as a matter of fact, I do work for a bank ... how did we arrive at that question? :huh:

Well, It just clicked that I was in my Units Brisbane office in November 03, and one of the guys there had the Nickname Budda... The unit is Equipment Finance... :huh:

Interesting ... I do work in Equipment Finance but I didn't start there until December '03, just prior to Christmas. Are you sure you don't mean November 04?

Could have been December sorry, do you report to Niki W & Rob K?

No, sorry, I haven't heard of anyone by that name, so it would appear this has just been one massive co-incidence!

Have PM'd the company I'm with.

• 1 month later...