How Often Do You Hit Lift

CME-LFT

The Joys Of Lift  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

funny how some 2zz owners think a cai is the be all to end all of engine teck. unless your going to put more than a cai and cat back on your car u aint going to stand a chance against me, mark my words ladies. this is going to ***** a lot of people off i can tell

funny how some 2zz owners think a cai is the be all to end all of engine teck. unless your going to put more than a cai and cat back on your car u aint going to stand a chance against me, mark my words ladies. this is going to ***** a lot of people off i can tell

LOL - from someone who thinks a 1ZZ has 'mini-lift' i dont think anyone has anything to worry about.

we'll let the numbers and $$$ do the talking next year

I'll give you my support. I really don't know what you have planned, but I believe that you have a chance (if utilised properly). Just because someone says it is impossible, doesn't meant it can't be done.

As for me hitting lift... not going to happen in my car. But I guess the V6 compensates for it.

2zz muncher?? I like to see that :lol:

i would also like to see that ;)

Yeah I'll jump on that bandwagon :ph34r:

LOL - from someone who thinks a 1ZZ has 'mini-lift' i dont think anyone has anything to worry about.

ah so funny ..... love it wen this argument breaks out ..... lol ..... usually on a monthly cycle ......

to the question probably once or twice a day ..... dont really need 2 use lift any more.

To the above hilarious discussion ...... proven out of the US is the fact that N/A 1zz's have yet to achieve sub 15 sec passes ..... even in celica form i have yet to see it achieve a sub 15 sec pass on the 1zz engine .... and it weighs 50-100kg's lighter ...... now not saying that a worked 1zz wont scare some of the stivo boys becuz trust me it will ...... if the stivo boys arent on their game they will b in for a rude shock .... however spillige some words of wisdom for u here ..... the quickest N/A stivo that simply had bolt-on mods, i.e. exhaust, CAI & coils ran a 14.3XX and with some force fed action i simply cant see a 1zz pushing these times.

2zz muncher?? I like to see that :lol:

i would also like to see that ;)

Yeah I'll jump on that bandwagon :ph34r:

ah so funny ..... love it wen this argument breaks out ..... lol ..... usually on a monthly cycle ......

to the question probably once or twice a day ..... dont really need 2 use lift any more.

To the above hilarious discussion ...... proven out of the US is the fact that N/A 1zz's have yet to achieve sub 15 sec passes ..... even in celica form i have yet to see it achieve a sub 15 sec pass on the 1zz engine .... and it weighs 50-100kg's lighter ...... now not saying that a worked 1zz wont scare some of the stivo boys becuz trust me it will ...... if the stivo boys arent on their game they will b in for a rude shock .... however spillige some words of wisdom for u here ..... the quickest N/A stivo that simply had bolt-on mods, i.e. exhaust, CAI & coils ran a 14.3XX and with some force fed action i simply cant see a 1zz pushing these times.

:toast::yahoo::clap: :P :D

lol Bill im gona have to disagree with ya mate about that 14.3 time.

I am pretty certain that a n/a stivo with JUST intake, exhaust + coilovers is going to pull that time!! Come on mate what are the other supporting mods??

possibly lightweight flywheel, heavy duty clutch, stripped interior, aftermarket ecu, short shifter??? it didnt have any of these????

what mph and 60ft time did this thing get???

sorry to be a pain in the ***** :whistling:

EDIT: sorry mate, i just checked the timeslip now on the other section.... it says the driver got a 2.1 60ft time, he definately used some sort of slicks to achieve that time without an LSD, unless he had one?

he also got 99.2mph.... which is pretty freaky for a stivo with only intake/exhaust/coilovers and also all the other stivo's are getting an average of around 94 with similar/same mods.

Whats the G-O? sorry i dont mean to be a smart****, i just dont believe the mods you listed are the actual ones in the vehicle.

Edited by TRIPPER