How Often Do You Hit Lift

CME-LFT

The Joys Of Lift  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL @ "Mini Lift"

thats awesome!!!

good luck to you spillage.... i hope the money you spend your 1zzfe to beat a 2zzge is worth it... dont make me start another EVO7 conversation with you.

BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

Lift is awesome!!!! thankyou yamaha.

although since my tune hitting lift isnt as violent anymore.. becasue i am making more power off the smaller cam than i was when lift first kicked in.... i love you Greddy.

oh i voted daily... but untill i can drive again... Automatic's FTL.

lol mini lift thats gold, bks no need to start evo conversation with me i know how stupid spending money on a 1zz is. why am i doing it, i dont even know why yet. the thought of throwing 15k at a engine/car that a year ago i wouldnt even of took a second glance at, and what makes it worse it hasnt even done 25000km. any one think i should just get a R32 gtr lmao

Edited by spillige

lol Bill im gona have to disagree with ya mate about that 14.3 time.

I am pretty certain that a n/a stivo with JUST intake, exhaust + coilovers is going to pull that time!! Come on mate what are the other supporting mods??

possibly lightweight flywheel, heavy duty clutch, stripped interior, aftermarket ecu, short shifter??? it didnt have any of these????

what mph and 60ft time did this thing get???

sorry to be a pain in the ***** :whistling:

EDIT: sorry mate, i just checked the timeslip now on the other section.... it says the driver got a 2.1 60ft time, he definately used some sort of slicks to achieve that time without an LSD, unless he had one?

he also got 99.2mph.... which is pretty freaky for a stivo with only intake/exhaust/coilovers and also all the other stivo's are getting an average of around 94 with similar/same mods.

Whats the G-O? sorry i dont mean to be a smart****, i just dont believe the mods you listed are the actual ones in the vehicle.

sorry i didnt count a stripped interior as being a mod :P :P :P :P but yeah it was stripped and by that i only mean the seats and the loose stuff in the boot was removed ...... lol ..... it may have also had a short shifter ...... but yeah thats about it ..... nothing else ..... was def not running anything special in the tyre department than wat he ran day 2 day and clutch/flywheel wise i think it was stock .... it was MR22ZZ who ran that time in his blue stivo ..... there is a video of it somewhere ...... So mate it is doable .... u just gotta get all ur variables perfect ......

have only had my tsport two days but have hit lift a few times already, the roads around here do not give much oppertunity, generally by 5000rpm im already up the ***** of the car in front!

hitting the motorway today tho so can have a real play!

I have very bad road temper. my normal shifting is 5000rpm. hitting lift every chance i get. so on average about 15 times a day. has its ups and downs. though sometimes i do feel i am thrashing my car to often.

a few times a week seriously, lift gets boring *falls asleep

i dunno how you can find lift broing......maybe you need to find more opportunities to use in right situation..........perfect for that burst in traffic to get infront of a car and get the left turning lane etc...........also you got a CAI yet.......add a CAI and you will love lift some more......add an exhaust and once again enjoyable.....

cheers

a few times a week seriously, lift gets boring *falls asleep

i dunno how you can find lift broing......maybe you need to find more opportunities to use in right situation..........perfect for that burst in traffic to get infront of a car and get the left turning lane etc...........also you got a CAI yet.......add a CAI and you will love lift some more......add an exhaust and once again enjoyable.....

cheers

will cai and exhaust void my warranty?

im going to have to follow this up....

also ill ask about suspension too.....

im pretty sure they said it wont void it, unless they found out that its because i installed the cai or exhaust that created the problem

TBH there is many ways they can twist things and blame it on any mod.. so im not sure i want to risk it tbh

basically alot of things can void warranty..............best advice i recieved which made me not worry is that toyota would have to prove the specific part caused/malfunctioned and produced the problem you have etc..........so in theory if engine gets problems they may blame CAI but they would need to prove it did it etc......same with other parts.

If they blame the mod you can always say you want a second opinion from an unbiased party etc.......and also ive heard from here about warranty etc there is always warranty even when warranty period is over....just depends how pushy the person is and whether you can make them do an out of warranty ....but warranty claim if you know what i mean etc......

all depends how pushy you are and press the issue

I trying to cut down on Coca Cola so i would say i drink Lift 1-2 times a week! B) :lol:

Well actually dont own a 2zze but I do hit "mini lift" on a daily bases and Boost as often as i can!

Pfft My Cappuccino will chop all* :ph34r:

*in my dreams :whistling::lol: