Racing Cooling Panels(same as C-one)

Danthuyer

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be keen for one of these - any timeline for cutoff to get funds?

I'd be a fortnight at least (stupid pay cycle)....

though it may affect my future intercooler placing, but still that's a fair way off :D

though it may affect my future intercooler placing, but still that's a fair way off :D

its open as long as people want them :D

its open as long as people want them :D

No they wont fit a 99 corolla and none will be made to suit them either :(

We need 5 orders(with money) to place the order. Some have already done so but others of you are dragging the chain a little. If you serious then please forward the payment to me so that others aren't held up too long.

i dont understand why it wont fit the 05 model shape i didnit think the internals of the car were any different although the CAI's are a MUCH tighter fit but they still get in there in the en haha

if they fit the 05 model ill probably already have paid you lol

yeah and it looks dirty yellow not mirror finish chrome bling bling lol.

If you want one please hurry and get your money to Craig.

C-one will cost upwards of $180.

these cost only $80 so that saves you $100 for your camber bolts and stubby aerial hahaahhahaha.

do they make any difference?

anyway~

wts ur postcode.. so i can put it on the postage calculator stuff

the stivo engine get's very hot under the bonnet, since the cooling panel directs / channels air into the engine bay, it should cool the engine bay temperature down by a few degrees. will know when i receive mine ;)

quick question guys

i thought it was the outside of the 05 that changed and all the inside of the stivos stayed the same

so why wont the cooling panel fit my car

cheers

you are correct, its only cosmetic changes but as the front bumper/grille area is different the aera around these parts is also bit different, see if you can get a pre and post face lift cars side by side and have a look the diff is only small but its big enough for it to mean it wont fit.

ok sweet fair enough

so in other words it will fit just needs slightly different screw in sections or something like that

will there be one made for the face lift model anytime

Doesn't even come close to fitting a facelift model as the grile is an entirely different shape as we have already told you. <_<Yes it does fit around the bonnet catch and across the radiator support panel but the grille is a different shape and is closer to the support panel.

Hope you have read this as i will not explain it again. :angry:

As for making them for the face lift model it could be a possibility but that depends on how many people want them. ;)

well sorry i dont recall that being explained to me prevoiously thats why i have asked like 4 times throughout this thread :P

gees you QLD's sure get on the high horse pretty easy must be taller than us NSW boys :lol:

LOL jokes come on DOWN BOY

haha well anyways im interested so let me know if this is gonna be happening for the 05 model or not

cheers

you are correct, its only cosmetic changes but as the front bumper/grille area is different the aera around these parts is also bit different, see if you can get a pre and post face lift cars side by side and have a look the diff is only small but its big enough for it to mean it wont fit.

Reason and answer ;)

that post you just made silverbullit is my answer right well if you look DIRECTLY AFTER THAT POST i replied to it so obviously i got it

then NORTHY there was no need for that i already asked then you answered then it was over

what kinda mods are you acting like damn morons

this is why i get up you corey cus you act like that i didnt do ANYTHING WRONG HERE

so rack off

Edited by evl_50a