Kenneth.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, thanks for the comments fellas.

Rims will come.. when my factory tires wear out.. That way these stock tires aren't gone to waste.

Not sure where to go with my next mod - the looks department or the handling department..

hey mate just interested in wat u did with ur pair of Osram Diadem indicator globes. does this globe make it clear how much and where u get it from thamls rep given

hey mate just interested in wat u did with ur pair of Osram Diadem indicator globes. does this globe make it clear how much and where u get it from thamls rep given

I still have the Diadems in there. I wanted to get rid of the orange yolk appearance of the standard indicator bulbs. I chose to go with these over the chrome coated indicator bulbs, as I thought the blue hue blends in with the cars colour. When looking at them they're not exactly "clear", it gives off a blue/purple/green hue depending on the angle.

Anyways, I purchased them from Powerbulbs.com in the UK. They were just short of $30 AUD shipped.

In terms of handling, I was looking into a rear sway bar from either Ultra Racing or Whiteline (Selby).. :)

Edited by KEN33F

didnt australia have anything here

Are you referring to the bulbs? Nah I couldn't find any supplier within Australia stocking these..

does it flash orange

Yep, it does flash orange. So they're legal. It's just like having your stock indicators, minus the orange appearance whilst they're off. I've found that these flash brighter then the chrome coated ones (those emit a dark duller orange)

Edited by KEN33F

thanks for ur help yeah im interested in getting rid of the orange look for my 03 camry http://farm4.dealernet.com.au/stock/200811...CFEFD0226D6.jpg u would thing australia would sell something like this hey wat type of bulb did u get was it WY21W

.. So I got bored and tired of doing my uni work today, and decided to go take a couple of quick snaps. Decided to try my hands at a slightly different style. =)

DSC02476_77_78_79_80_HDR_800x450_K0.jpg

DSC02481_2_3_4_5_HDR_800x450_K09.jpg

DSC02486_7_8_HDR_800x450_K09.jpg

- Kenneth

*EDIT - Added one more..

Edited by KEN33F

Hey Ken, Typically How Many Shots Do You Have To Take In Order To Put It In That Software Photomatix Pro 3 To Get Those Resuts? :-D

I take 5 shots @ 1ev intervals (-2 to +2).

And thank you once again to everyone for their warming comments. :P

My bank account is eating itself.. need.. a.. new.. job.. :(