Stivo body kit $$$$

the cheaper bodykits are normally constructed from fiberglass. i look at c-one since the price is about the same however with c-one it is already painted and i have confidence in quality of factory goods from japan. also it is different.

Edited by kcorro

• 7 months later...
Guest Silver Rider

Justr wondering what peoples thoughts on the C-one & Gialla body kits and how they compare to the factory Toyota Sportivo body kits.

I've justed pickup a Ascent Sport 2005 and was wondering what the main differences are? Is it just personal preference in the look?

I've been told to stay clear of any fibre glass kits at they eventually crack.

What are the C-one & Gialla kit made of????

Justr wondering what peoples thoughts on the C-one & Gialla body kits and how they compare to the factory Toyota Sportivo body kits.

I've justed pickup a Ascent Sport 2005 and was wondering what the main differences are? Is it just personal preference in the look?

The C-One and Gialla are made of ABS material (same as genuine toyota sportivo kit). Much better than fibreglass and more dearer.

I love both those kits, but the Gialla has my vote :D

Guest Silver Rider

The C-One and Gialla are made of ABS material (same as genuine toyota sportivo kit). Much better than fibreglass and more dearer.

How much dearer are the Gialla ones compare to the Toyota Factory Sportivo.

I'm leaning towards the Gialla ones as I have read the Toyota Factory Sportivo front lip doesn't fit to well on the ascents.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer that sells Toyota Factory Sportivo and Gialla in Sydney metro??? :D

Thanks

How much dearer are the Gialla ones compare to the Toyota Factory Sportivo.

I'm leaning towards the Gialla ones as I have read the Toyota Factory Sportivo front lip doesn't fit to well on the ascents.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer that sells Toyota Factory Sportivo and Gialla in Sydney metro??? :D

Thanks

A lot dearer. Probably twice as much. From what i can remember, the front lip is around $650 and the side skirts are about $750 (unpainted prices). I don't think the rear skirt fits the australian version though.

Get in contact with Benson aka gnition-X if you're in Sydney. He'll help you out~

Bigbum, what's with you and this Benson dude? All your post always seems to conclude with ask ignition-x. Hmmm is there some illicit relationship that we are not aware of?  :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

Firstly, am i doing something wrong? Secondly, he's a mate of mine that i am trying to help out. Thirdly, those guys are from the sydney area and i'm just trying to help them. Are my "speak to igition-x" posts out of topic? Lastly... "All your post"?... please, 4 out of my last 100 is hardly ALL. You wanna ban me or something? Go ahead.

take it easy brandon

lol

I also wanted kit for my ascent sport

asked the dealer and this is the response i got and price ...

Alloy Wheel INCISOR Silver 15"X6" 865

Alloy Wheel TALON Silver 15"X6" 847

Ally Wheel TALON Tungsten 15"X6" 847

Front Skirt - Painted & Fitted 622

Rear Roof Spoiler - Painted & Fitted 474

Rear Skirt - Painted & Fitted - all Hatch exc. Levin/Sportivo 633

Rear Skirt - Painted & Fitted - all Wagon exc. Levin 735

Rear Spoiler - Painted & Fitted - all Sedans,Ascent & Conquest 611

Centre High Mount Stop Lamp - Ascent & Conquest Hatch 228

Side Skirt - Painted & Fitted - all exc. Levin/Wagon 792

Sports Grille - Painted & Fitted - all models 285

Sports Muffler - all Hatch exc. Sportivo 402

Sports Pedal set - Accellerator, Brake & Clutch 186

Sports Spring Kit - all Hatch exc. Sportivo 516

Audio Unit - Radio Cassette 6 CD 777

Audio Unit - Radio Cassette Single CD 507

Reverse Parking Sensor- 2 head- 1.5m range 350

Reverse Parking Sensor- 4 head- 1.5m range 449

SATELLITE NAVIGATION SYSTEM 4488

Bonnet Protector 95

Headlight Covers 103

Scuff Guard 59

Weathershield, Front LH or RH 102

Sunguard - Rear - Dark Tint 139

Towbar- Max capacity 950kg: Sedan & Wagon 424

Towbar- Max capacity 950kg: Hatch 419

Cargo Mat - Grey Carpet 76

Dash Mat - (Non SRS Airbag) 83

Dash Mat - (SRS Airbag) 75

Floor Mat Set- Front & Rear - Wagon, all Hatch exc.Ultima 95

Floor Mat Set - Front & Rear - Sedan, Ultima Hatch 95

Seat Covers - Front - side Airbag Comp. All excl.Sportivo 253

Seat Covers - Rear - All except Sportivo 223

Roof Rack - Square Cross - Rails without Roof Rails 342

Roof Rack - Square Cross Rails - with Roof Rails 340

I have been dealing with fibre-glass and carbon-fibre materials for a few years now and i do own a C-ONE kit for my rolla.....I must say that being specifically designed for the rolla u have no probslems with kits not fitting up right and the quality of the C-ONE kits are "A1" they dont come painted from factory as far as i know but the finishing on the kits are as smooth as a final paint job i almost didnt have to paint the thing!!!! I have seen some kits made for the rolla "Aftermarket" that are very poor quality and have mis-matching gaps around the head-lights and where the fitting points are in the front guards!!! So in all honesty unless its a "GOOD" custom job dont waste ur time with it just save a bit more and get a kit that u dont have to worry one little bit about!!!!

*Guys leave BigBum alone he has nothing to do with the company in question!!! LOL I choose not to mention their name due to the chance of getting hung by a moderator!!!!HEHEHEHE..... It seems as though there is only a few people that can get away with promoting or saying buy from "ME" in any post or thread on this forum and its not hard to figure out that they are either your mates "and or just trying to help get more bussiness for them through this TOYOTA forum" but really just relax alittle!!!People are just trying to help out!!! :D

"BUSINESS IS BUSINESS...AND THERE'S ENOUGH OTHER COMPETITON OUT THERE TO WORRY ABOUT!!! E-BAY"LOL.....HAHHAHAA :P :P :P

I have been dealing with fibre-glass and carbon-fibre materials for a few years now and i do own a C-ONE kit for my rolla.....I must say that being specifically designed for the rolla u have no probslems with kits not fitting up right and the quality of the C-ONE kits are "A1" they dont come painted from factory as far as i know but the finishing on the kits are as smooth as a final paint job i almost didnt have to paint the thing!!!! I have seen some kits made for the rolla "Aftermarket" that are very poor quality and have mis-matching gaps around the head-lights and where the fitting points are in the front guards!!! So in all honesty unless its a "GOOD" custom job dont waste ur time with it just save a bit more and get a kit that u dont have to worry one little bit about!!!!

*Guys leave BigBum alone he has nothing to do with the company in question!!! LOL I choose not to mention their name due to the chance of getting hung by a moderator!!!!HEHEHEHE..... It seems as though there is only a few people that can get away with promoting or saying buy from "ME" in any post or thread on this forum and its not hard to figure out that they are either your mates "and or just trying to help get more bussiness for them through this TOYOTA forum" but really just relax alittle!!!People are just trying to help out!!! :D

"BUSINESS IS BUSINESS...AND THERE'S ENOUGH OTHER COMPETITON OUT THERE TO WORRY ABOUT!!! E-BAY"LOL.....HAHHAHAA :P  :P  :P

Where else in Sydney can we get rolla kits besides from ig-x

Guest Silver Rider

Thanks Guys

I may need to pay Benson a visit this weekend.

I've called a few Toyota dealers for the Factory Sportivo kits and seem to be getting nowhere.

one said they don't fit on the ascents

the other said they don't even make or sell aftermarket kits.

Those guys are hopeless.

Thanks Guys

I may need to pay Benson a visit this weekend.

I've called a few Toyota dealers for the Factory Sportivo kits and seem to be getting nowhere.

one said they don't fit on the ascents

the other said they don't even make or sell aftermarket kits.

Those guys are hopeless.

yer something about the front that it doesnt striaght fit on..

if you think factory sportivo bodykit is expensive then c-one and gialla is more than double price.

factory sportivo is thick gauge (3mm) abs black material and really high quality. i have painted and fitted one myself and it was really easy to install and fits perfectly. but then it is so common style.

genuine gialla is thin (1.5mm) abs white material and also really high quality. gialla being thin is lightweight and using abs is durable. but do you want to spend $800 for sideskirts unpainted?

in sydney you may like to enquire with jetspeed and carmate. though i have heard carmate's kits fit poorly but it is only $300 for skirts. all their kits are fiberglass so it is like that a lot of work in preparing them and trial fitting is needed by the panelshop. panelshops usually charge more for working with fiberglass.

not all fiberglass is poor quality though. c-one use fiberglass for some of their parts. but usually the stuff imported from taiwan where a lot of the imitation kits are coming from are made to a low standard to keep the cost down.

Guest Silver Rider
if you think factory sportivo bodykit is expensive then c-one and gialla is more than double price.

factory sportivo is thick gauge (3mm) abs black material and really high quality. i have painted and fitted one myself and it was really easy to install and fits perfectly. but then it is so common style.

genuine gialla is thin (1.5mm) abs white material and also really high quality. gialla being thin is lightweight and using abs is durable. but do you want to spend $800 for sideskirts unpainted?

in sydney you may like to enquire with jetspeed and carmate. though i have heard carmate's kits fit poorly but it is only $300 for skirts. all their kits are fiberglass so it is like that a lot of work in preparing them and trial fitting is needed by the panelshop. panelshops usually charge more for working with fiberglass.

not all fiberglass is poor quality though. c-one use fiberglass for some of their parts. but usually the stuff imported from taiwan where a lot of the imitation kits are coming from are made to a low standard to keep the cost down.

Hey kcorro,

Which dealer did you get the factory sportivo bodykit from. As every dealer is giving me a different story about how it doesn't fit, how they don't make or sell aftermarket kits.

I really was after a factory kit for the reasons you pointed out but I just can't seem to get anywhere with any of the dealers.

I'm probably looking to spend around $1800 for the kit including paint and install.

How much did you get your factory kit for???

i had a dealers discount through a friend at the time and got it for $320 but usually is $390 for the skirts

just say you want to buy part #

0815012900 - skirts

0815412830 - front lip

0815812810 - rear skirt hatch only

above parts are only for oct 2001 to 2004

Edited by kcorro

Guest Silver Rider
i had a dealers discount through a friend at the time and got it for $320 but usually is $390

just say you want to buy part # 0815012900

Thanks mate

Does that part number cover the side, front & rear skirt??

Guest Silver Rider

post-1407-1131175797_thumb.jpgHey Guys,

Anyone know anything about the attached kit????

Looks pretty good but just wanting to know if anyone has one and would know the quality of the kit itself????

It's from J-racing in ACT.