(WA) Cruise for Adrian Lee (4MYSON S13)

DETAILS

"Adrian’s (4MY SON) Memorial Cruise

22nd March 2009 at 11.00am

Carousel Car Park, Albany Hwy

Hey guys n girls,

Hard to believe that its been 2 years already how time has flown, but now its time for a cruise so everyone can get together and look back on the past years and reminisce.

I would like to invite you all to attend this cruise which is being held to raise money for Canteen who supports families with children who have cancer.

We have organized this cruise in memory of Adrian so we can all visit most of his favorite places around Perth.

This cruise is going to be open to ALL makes/models & car clubs so SPREAD the word as far as you can, the bigger the better.

Gold coin donation will be needed for maps which will be handed out on the day, as the money is going to a good cause I don’t see this as a problem.

The main meet point will be Carousel shopping centre, Woolworths end behind the CALTEX service station we are meeting at 11.00AM and departing at 11.30AM SHARP

Thank you and hope to see you all there showing your support for a wonderful cause…

Heather, Nev, Steve, Matt & Kara

Im just spreading the word around

Mite see some of ya's there"

Hope some of TOCA members will be there. As stated above, its to raise money for canteen (not the school tuck shop kind!!!)

Jayme are you going? I dunno if I should..

Not 100% at this stage. Sundays going to be rush rush for me. Gym, then lunch at uncle Billy's ;) , then mini golf.

If others are planning on going, i may make a showing.

Jayme are you going? I dunno if I should..

Not 100% at this stage. Sundays going to be rush rush for me. Gym, then lunch at uncle Billy's ;) , then mini golf.

If others are planning on going, i may make a showing.

Have to see first, if many guys are goin, I might show up too, otherwise if I'm the only corolla there, I will be bullied by the s13s.

Ps jayme; don't bring ur other car too, otherwise ill be bullied by you too lolz jk2 ;P

Wow its been 2 years already...doesnt seem that long ago that I went to his funeral.

I can guarantee that this cruise will be huge as last years had a massive turn out.

Dont think I will make it this year but.

If I had my 180 I probably would.

Jayme, why don't you bring your S15

hahahahahaha

If i can go, i certainly will. Its got a fresh new engine conversion now, so im very keen to stretch its legs! But, i can tell you its VERY quick ATM! :P

Oh, i also got new shoes for it, too!

hahahahahaha

If i can go, i certainly will. Its got a fresh new engine conversion now, so im very keen to stretch its legs! But, i can tell you its VERY quick ATM! :P

jayme, did u get an S15?!

what spec is it?

colour?

Mmm do tell me more!

:lol:

hahahahahaha

what spec is it?

colour?

Mmm do tell me more!

Its a JDM (as ****) in white with a carbon bonnet, Trial front and rear bar side skirts, chrome SSR Professor rims on Federal 595 or Work Emotions depending on my mood!, Trust exhaust, FMIC, drilled and slotted rotors, it goes like the clap now!

I took it out after the beach cruise at Utopia, and it shat itself in the carpark (Kenneth knows :P ) but all's great now!

Im still contemplating a hachi-roku AE86 Trueno. Fujiwara tofu style!

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

hahahahahaha

what spec is it?

colour?

Mmm do tell me more!

Its a JDM (as ****) in white with a carbon bonnet, Trial front and rear bar side skirts, chrome SSR Professor rims on Federal 595 or Work Emotions depending on my mood!, Trust exhaust, FMIC, drilled and slotted rotors, it goes like the clap now!

I took it out after the beach cruise at Utopia, and it shat itself in the carpark (Kenneth knows :P ) but all's great now!

nono jayme! we want pictures too! behehehhe.... or we cant see it till we see it in person? lolz

hahahahahaha

what spec is it?

colour?

Mmm do tell me more!

nono jayme! we want pictures too! behehehhe.... or we cant see it till we see it in person? lolz

Hehehehe, i cant post pics of a "rival" car company on a Toyota forum! Thats naughty! hehehehe :P

So who is actually going to this charity cruise?

I'm pretty sure I will be :)

Oh did you still want the camber bolts. i completely forgot about them :(

hahahahahaha

what spec is it?

colour?

Mmm do tell me more!

hahaha it wasnt too pretty to say the least.. but good to know its back on the roads now ;)

I mite drop by, but ill see how things go in the morning.

Give me a tingle before you go Andy, and ill meet you prior.

Hmm. Well i don't think i can make it tomorrow.

Yeah i still want the bolts. I will contact you next weekend about them when i get paid.

i'm definitely going. will be there with a few mates :D

hope to see some of you tocau boys/girls

mikey, didnt noe u was going mate. u attending with the prevail boys?

i mite consider going then haha. hope to see some tocaus there..havnt seen anyone in agesssss

Edited by dayve

jayme..where`s ur money printing machine!! take it out now..dont hide it!! :P sharing is caring bro!

Its growing right next to Adrians! :P :P :P

don't drag me into this :P

i think i might have to invest into a piece of estate next to those sucessful money growing trees :P