Short Antenna's Bulk Buy

Hi all,

i am trying to organise a bulk buy in shorter antennas (through work) to suit Corolla's, Yaris's, Echo's, etc etc.

these antennas come with 3 adjustable lengths of 130mm, 170mm and 270mm overall length installed, i need a minimum of 20 buyers in order to get them at $15 including postage otherwise they are $25 including postage if u dont want to wait......

PM me ur name, address, Phone number and how u want to pay if u would like to purchase one. My preferred payment would be direct deposit to my account, once payment is received the product will be posted that day along with an email to confirm the transaction. a receipt can be givin if requested.

Let me know via PM or this thread if u want one

Stacey.

post-12653-1237771251_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

i am trying to organise a bulk buy in shorter antennas (through work) to suit Corolla's, Yaris's, Echo's, etc etc.

these antennas come with 3 adjustable lengths of 130mm, 170mm and 270mm overall length installed, i need a minimum of 20 buyers in order to get them at $15 including postage otherwise they are $25 including postage if u dont want to wait......

PM me ur name, address, Phone number and how u want to pay if u would like to purchase one. My preferred payment would be direct deposit to my account, once payment is received the product will be posted that day along with an email to confirm the transaction. a receipt can be givin if requested.

Let me know via PM or this thread if u want one

Stacey.

Dont take this the wrong way yer - but i dont understand the following

PM me ur name, address, Phone number and how u want to pay if u would like to purchase one. My preferred payment would be direct deposit to my account, once payment is received the product will be posted that day

So do you have 20 that you want to sell, or you need 20 people to order them.

Wouldnt you need 20 Deposits before you can send the stuff out?

any chance you can get the regular, non height adjustable Stubby antenna?

Do you mean something similar to the Suzuki Swift antennas?

Evo

these antennas are stubby as it says in the first post they can be made to make up the 3 different heights, this photo which is not real good but it shows the shortest section

Well,

if you want to organise a group buy, then make sure you run it by one of the MODS, otherwise, it won't be pretty :o

Evo

any chance you can get the regular, non height adjustable Stubby antenna?

Do you mean something similar to the Suzuki Swift antennas?

Evo

dunno.. never looked at them... but stubby non adjustable antennas exist for Corolla's... Kolourhero has one.

I bought one of these a while ago and they are good and fit easily. They come in different styles but I just wanted this style.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=330238432736

i want one! =]

were u from? u wouldnt happen to be in melb? westside? LOL!

dont worry about the whole bulk buy thing i give up, my internet keeps dissapearing on me. if u want one then pm me ill sort prices out later.

i want one! =]

were u from? u wouldnt happen to be in melb? westside? LOL!

dont worry about the whole bulk buy thing i give up, my internet keeps dissapearing on me. if u want one then pm me ill sort prices out later.

hey, who wants to get one, cause i would be keen, as long as its approved, go for it B)

Evo

Unless it has approval from a moderator then any group buy will be shut down and deleted. you need to submit all the details and fit the criteria outlined at the top of the page in the group buy section.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...mp;#entry208295

If you do not fit the necessary requirements you wont be able to run a group buy.

Too many people have lost money and never received the stuff they paid for hence the tougher rules to stop this from happening.

• 3 weeks later...

i got this antenna from stacey ( just got it today thanks heaps!)

IT LOOKS SUPER NICE. hahah and the reception is as good as the standard toy car antenna

its cheap and looks good! definitely recommended by me :P

so for those who are looking for short antennas, PM HIM FOR ONE NOW! hahah

• 1 month later...
U can just buy a honda CRV antenna $25 bucks from Honda.

looks better, does the same thing, or just cut the tip of ur stock antenna. works fine.

hey goodboyz, which year model of the CRV did u get one for? As i am interested in getting one of those as well...

Thanks