FINAL FAREWELL AND THANKS

BONDIE

Well boys this is the final farewell and short note to say thanks to all.

Well ive done it. I traded my Aurion in for a black nissan 350z roadster (pickup tuesday). I told him I wanted 20K trade-in for the Aurion and got it straight up with out any questions asked. The guy had a quick look and said "deal" -he must have been impressed . (Good recommend Daryl on the Tech 2.0 wax, that stuff brings up a magnificant shine dude).

I can't believe you guys have now got eyelids, - awesome work, it will be good to see if any one gets a lip or bodykit in the future.

Congrats with this forum, this is one of the best car forums ive seen yet, it has a good sense of comradery without all the slagging and crap that usually comes along with the usual car forums. Keep it up.

I wish the best to you all, save driving and keep going hard with all the mods. Your beasts are looking fab, and you guys and girls are now really giving the Aurion a new and improved look to be recognised.

Later......... dudes.

Bondie.

***************IF ANYONE WANTS A FREE HOT DOG RESONATOR WITH WELDED FLANGES WHICH WILL BOLT STRAIGHT ON TO A AURION, COME PICK IT UP AND ITS YOURS. DROP US A EMAIL - jason.bond1@hotmail.com ********

Edited by BONDIE

On behalf of the Aurion guys here, I would like to say farewell. It was great having you around and thank you for starting a line of communication with the guys over in Thailand.

Farewell Bondie,

Good chatting with you & good on you for being a pioneer with the Aurion. Shame we didnt get to see the final product.

Hope all goes well.

Farewell Bondie,

Good chatting with you & good on you for being a pioneer with the Aurion. Shame we didnt get to see the final product.

Hope all goes well.

+1

Should've done ur Body Kits from Thai 1st and leave a memorable Aurion to the forum.

Anw, It's been great to have you here.. It's not gonna be a forever farewell anyway... I'm 100% sure you'll still have a peek at this forum. :P

All the best man...With the new car as well.. ^ ^

Edited by VF-X