Project 5S-GTE

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you want them then brus, meet up friday nihgt or some sh|t? i wanna see a crazy colour. matte black and pink will go

hehehe.

Um, u coming to dinner tonite?

shame you can't see that colour in the engine bay once installed.

why do they make them pink anyway?

whitestivo

As far as I know, the different 'grades' of clutch (eg. STD, HD, Puck, etc) are different colors, the HD ones happen to be pink.

Mick, tell me this things going to take down the colt...

whitestivo

I don't know if it will be a Colt beater (not because I don't think it can; but because I don't know how fast this will be) but it will flog the '1ZZ BOSS' though :toast:

mick you know what i got ordered for next month, no more mucking around with baby mods like boost controllers for me anymore...celica < colt

DSM top of the food chain

if its back togeather before then tho. we will race

Edited by ELEGNT

mick you know what i got ordered for next month, no more mucking around with baby mods like boost controllers for me anymore...celica < colt

DSM top of the food chain

if its back togeather before then tho. we will race

come see me when you have some torque :P

rowan will be driving like this:

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrWAAAATADTADTADTADTAD *change gear*

---------------------------off boost------------------------------------------|boost|---redline----------| *change gear*

rowan will be driving like this:

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrWAAAATADTADTADTADTAD *change gear*

---------------------------off boost------------------------------------------|boost|---redline----------| *change gear*

where as i am more like

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *change gear*

--off boost--|---------------boost--------------------|

hahahaah ash at least my car doesnt go errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

i have alot of torque for a 1.5 mick. ill race you from 1.5kprm in 4th i bet you wont get too much on me.

hahahaah ash at least my car doesnt go errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

i have alot of torque for a 1.5 mick. ill race you from 1.5kprm in 4th i bet you wont get too much on me.

lets do it :P

more like this:

brrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BANGBANGBANG RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

|-offboost-|----------------------------boost-------------------------------------------------------|----gear-change----|-----boost-----------------|

and then the engine goes in limp mode and i have to take it back to ford... :lol: