1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just a update for you Lee, i went to measure ride height this morning, im acctually running at 605mm! so at least we can confirm that 605 works with little no scrub. i do scrub if i hit a BIG dip in the road going above 70km/hr... and i cant reverse up some steep driveways. foreward is no problem. speed humps no problem.

600 here we come! (possibly 595!, as the pedders guys say they can only really lower in 10mm increments??)

will keep you posted

Interesting Davo,your already running at 605mm,i didn't know you had a little scrub on dips at speed,this confirms mine and Glen (Pedders mgr) thoughts on 605mm.dang and double dang :(

unfortunatley mate i want zero/nudda/zilch scrubbing on my set up so i guess 610mm is for me :( :) and freakin rubber cost to much to be wearing it down with the body of the car anyway :P ,plus i love the mountain runs we do here in Vic and have tried to get a setup worthy of doing it safely and putting a big grin on my face :D ...so far so good.

also on the 10mm adjusting increments...somethings wrong if your at 605mm and i'm at 610mm numbers don't add up,i'm thinking more like 5mm increments.

anyway buddy thanks for the info and good luck with 600 B)

lee, i recommend you colour code the flaps and leave them on... i've driven behind someone before and a lot of stones chips on my bonnet and windscreen... its got so bad that i need to change the windscreen soon or else i will get a canary... i'll hold as long as i can before the end of the insurance renewal...

P.S. yes i get to see lees car tomorrow! :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

Thanks boys,and yeah they are the nicest club decal i've seen. :D

Vick you can PM Steve for a club sticker and he will post it out,he made a thred reguarding club stickers for TOCAU members.

Reece,not sure on the part number (fitted em ages ago),give Toyota a call and ask for tinted slimline w/shields,not sure if they will fit the Camry.

hopefully see ya'll next weekend.

Cheers

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Car looks amazing in the flesh, absolutely love it :D Just shows how good an Aurion can look laugh.gifclap.gifyahoo.gif

Thanks heaps mate...still got a few things to do but most of the big $$$ stuff is done. :D

also i'm looking forward to seeing what you do to your dark angel in the future,i shall be watching.

Cheers

Lee

• 1 month later...

Lovin your sig lee... Have you upgraded your brakes?

Nah mate not yet...the sig is hopefully how she will look with my last few major mods completed,headlights & big brakes & foggies,hopefully this will inspire me to finish it this year.

p.s the suicide doors are not part of the plan :blink:

Nothing to update just thought i would add a pic from the Bendigo cruise we had last weekend....

2njxbia.jpg

finally i took a 1/2 decent pic of my Buddy Clubs,man black wheels are hard to photograph :blink:

looking great there Lee, the more i look at your car, the more i convince myself i want the slimlines... :P

planning on going moar low?? im at the 600 mark and its all good :) apart from major dips and reversing "up" steep driveways.. :P

cant wait to see what you have planned next :)

LOL at the atx sign. Good one mate :D. This car is so ftmfw!!! Exactly identical to mine even down to the slimlines. Your car shows the true potential of what mine could one day look like.

Good stuff man :).

Thanks lads for the nice comments,much appreciated :D

hey Davo i really want to go lower but i know if it scrubs i won't be able to deal with it,maybe another 5mm maybe 10mm max allround could be on the cards.

Where was that sign? blink.gifunsure.gif Now that's a nice pic of the wheels. I don't think pictures really justify how sweet your ride looks irl though.

Never deal with mms.. Only cms.. :lol::whistling:

True that :lol: ....what about inches Vick?

and Benji your spot on mate,i don't think i've seen or taken a decent photo that really captures my cars look/stance.

next mod will be new wheel nuts...ones that don't fade or change color,bought black nuts they are now bronze & silver,they look sh!t IMO,should have bought quality from the start,oh well lesson learned.

Never deal with mms.. Only cms.. :lol::whistling:

,oh well lesson learned.

I need some good learnin to me thinks :P

You looking at Vinhs nuts? nice aren't they? Love your sig Lee, its awesome. I'm thinking black on silver too or similar look :whistling: