Who has been Ill?

Evo7

hey everyone,

just keen to know, who out of all of us have been sick/ill since the start of Winter?

I am keen to gauge just how many have had the Flu or something along those lines.

I had it, then managed to shake it, and now i have it again :(

thanks everyone,

Evo

hey everyone,

just keen to know, who out of all of us have been sick/ill since the start of Winter?

I am keen to gauge just how many have had the Flu or something along those lines.

I had it, then managed to shake it, and now i have it again :(

thanks everyone,

Evo

Bugger, that's no good mate. I've managed to evade falling victim, surprising really since I'm on public transport every day and work at a hospital?

I got sick this year... for a couple of days. The circumstances that led to me getting sick were my own fault though.

My immune system is pretty good. Every year I usually pick up on whatever flu is going around and get a light fever (always luckily happens at the end of the day). Once that happens, straight into a scolding hot shower then rugged up in bed. Next day it's like I never had it. Best defence for the flu I find.

It always amazes me how quickly it spreads though. You usually just hear of one of your friends getting sick, then the next day everyone else is sick. I'm usually in the clear at that point.

Well I've been really lucky this year. My whole family got sick with the flu however I was at the snow during this time so i missed it. Also my better half has been sick and in bed and I helped nurse her and I still haven't caught anything off her

yeah, ive had it this yeah, i was doing so well too...

All of my friends had gotten sick, and i had not... i thought i was in the clear, but once they were over it, I got it.

No flu for about 5yrs...Copped food poisioning last year,bloody dam near killed me... :(

p.s Lets just say i don't eat the BBQ snags from Bunnings anymore... :nono:

i'm only sick when i cant be bothered working :P

haha..nah, i did have a bad case of the flu around a month or so ago, spent around 4 days in bed feeling sorry for myself

I took Wednesday off as sick leave to look after my missus thinking I was being nice.

Now I have the flu and I have to go to the doctors later on today. It blows cos this is the second time I've gotten sick this winter (albeit last time was only for a few days).

Was feeling so crap this morning throwing up and couldn't get out of bed, pretty sure if the flu of the Swine variety!

i've also been in and out with the cold the last couple of weeks, starting to feel the nose block again :angry:

btw.....cigarettes are bad mmmkay

I came down with something shocking over the Queens Birthday long weekend, feeling woozy on the Friday night and by Sunday afternoon I was completely out of it. Monday wasn't fun either, but the worst day was the Tuesday when I had to go back to work (casual so couldn't afford a day off) - absolute hell.

yesterday, i started getting sore throat. badly, everytime i cough, i will not stop, face red and feels like puking. went to local pharmacist, they gave me one of those betadine gargle thing, it helps.

but... guess what? today.... runny nose, headache, blocked ears and the rest... including aching etc.

so yeh... not feeling good at the moment T_T

yesterday, i started getting sore throat. badly, everytime i cough, i will not stop, face red and feels like puking. went to local pharmacist, they gave me one of those betadine gargle thing, it helps.

but... guess what? today.... runny nose, headache, blocked ears and the rest... including aching etc.

so yeh... not feeling good at the moment T_T

Hehe damn Jeff.....i got a sore throat yesturday too. Hopefully don't get anything else. Haha. :lol: