Evo's 1zz

Evo7

evan

I can't play you tube at work, but from the pic, i hope that rev picture finishes and doens't start at 100kmh

Well done on following through, I never thought I'd see the day someone on this forum actually did something so grand. Plenty of talked, evan has done.

whitestivo

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

evan

I can't play you tube at work, but from the pic, i hope that rev picture finishes and doens't start at 100kmh

Well done on following through, I never thought I'd see the day someone on this forum actually did something so grand. Plenty of talked, evan has done.

whitestivo

Hahaha,

thanks Phil, it starts at around 40km/hr then goes from there :D

acceleration has improved dramatically, and it is just so controllable when on full boost :yahoo:

It was all talk for a while, but it is DONE! just goes to show you all i was never all talk XD

Evo

evan

whitestivo

Hahaha,

thanks Phil, it starts at around 40km/hr then goes from there :D

acceleration has improved dramatically, and it is just so controllable when on full boost :yahoo:

It was all talk for a while, but it is DONE! just goes to show you all i was never all talk XD

Evo

it is a strange feeling hey evan, it just accellarates so smoothly, as if it was still NA, just alot faster... nothing like a turbo at all!

a quick dyno run to confirm the AFR's are safe wouldn't be a bad idea IMO

this is exactly what dave and i suggested you do too... :)

i agree ....all the cash you have spent sure you can throw a little more down to ensure the thing survives with you fanging it around etc

Alright,

i take it by everyone's comments that i will get the car dynoed, to find out how she is running :o

then no more spendings :P

So far everyone i have shown love it :D they wish they had an sc in their car... but they don't XD

Woohoo for the SC :yahoo:

(i only did it for the really cool noise it makes) - use a richard Hammond Voice :P

Evo

Alright :D

thought that i would just add, i have the car booked in to get the power readings and afr's tomorrow during lunch :D

3 power runs :P

let's hope everything is running smoothly :D

Evo

(i only did it for the really cool noise it makes) - use a richard Hammond Voice :P

:lol:

nice one evo, though can i add this, your engine bay kinda looks like a model with out any make up, what i mean by that is you have the SC but now you need to dress it up abit, cai, painted camcover, polished SC, oilcatch tank, cam ugrade and just some general detailing. also better braking in the form of pads, fliud and lines would be a good start.

Edited by spillige

:lol:

nice one evo, though can i add this, your engine bay kinda looks like a model with out any make up, what i mean by that is you have the SC but now you need to dress it up abit, cai, painted camcover, polished SC, oilcatch tank, cam ugrade and just some general detailing. also better braking in the form of pads, fliud and lines would be a good start.

Thanks Spillige :D

yes you can add that... but i really don't want to be spending anymore money on her now that she is complete...

other then Dyno run tomoz

and a run down the track lol :P

then NO MORE! XD

Evo

totally agree with this...

and Evan... the modding NEVER stops.

FYI now you're running an SC engine... all the other "Stock" bits are goign to wear out faster. so start saving!