Flipsta's ZRE152 Rolla

flipsta24

• 2 years later...

wow....so it's been almost 3 years since ive last posted. and yes i still do have my corolla. it's just too hard to let go so ive kept it in the garage and decided to put a bit of work in her again.

i'll keep you posted shortly but below it whats on it's way

modellista rear skirt with exhaust garnish

led tinted tail lights

TRD rear roof spoiler

TRD fron bumper garnish

Modellista front skirt

and some new wheels

will keep you guys up to date again!

Cheers

wow....so it's been almost 3 years since ive last posted. and yes i still do have my corolla. it's just too hard to let go so ive kept it in the garage and decided to put a bit of work in her again.

i'll keep you posted shortly but below it whats on it's way

modellista rear skirt with exhaust garnish

led tinted tail lights

TRD rear roof spoiler

TRD fron bumper garnish

Modellista front skirt

and some new wheels

will keep you guys up to date again!

Cheers

Hi Charlie,

Good to hear from you and that you still have the ZRE! I saw an email update on your thread and thought I would check it out! :P

Good tasty mods as always! Keep it up. Will try catch up with you next time I'm up there bro! :spiteful:

Pete.

• 2 weeks later...

my whole car was parted out about 2 years ago to stock, so im pretty much starting all over again. which means it's now twice as hard sourcing out rare parts

Ah ok I see :( Good luck with your project! Which one that spoiler was you had before? Looks like it's installed on top of another one...

And what's that thing under your number plate on your avatar, light bar?

• 2 weeks later...

Goodluck bud.. I am still on the look out for the TRD rear spoiler, but have contacted TRD directly... waiting on feedback :(

i sourced one and have it sitting in my garage waiting for install, i managed to source it from my local dealer which sold TRD performance parts. as far as im aware there are no more spoilers available as they are now discontinued. only way to find one is second hand.

Goodluck bud.. I am still on the look out for the TRD rear spoiler, but have contacted TRD directly... waiting on feedback :(

i sourced one and have it sitting in my garage waiting for install, i managed to source it from my local dealer which sold TRD performance parts. as far as im aware there are no more spoilers available as they are now discontinued. only way to find one is second hand.

Lucky guy! I have just received confirmation that they cant make it for me.. which sucks!

If you should come across any TRD rear spoiler or diffuser please let me know... Goodluck with the build ;)

• 1 month later...

quick update

TRD front garnish is now fitted along with the TRD rear spoiler. modellista rear skirt still needs to be painted (just waiting for the AMS eyelids to arrive from japan) then will all go to the paint shop. put new LED head light globes for low beam (so much brighter than the OEM hid globe).

also scored a genuine set of Auris leather seat covers which should be here in about two weeks. also have Tein coilovers on the way from japan which should also be here shortly. as for wheels have to wait 6-8 weeks for arrival...hopefully comes sooner than later.

will try get pics up shortly

• Like 1

Great Stuff Flipsta24!

I am sure it is looking good, cant wait to see the pics. Keep up the good work!

I have recently ordered my TRD filter, just waiting on delivery from Japan :)

• 2 months later...

another update

AMS eyeliner has turned up, just have to prep the modellista skirt for paint which i think i will all do myself now. Tein coilovers finally arriving end of this week early next week.

fitted the Genuine toyota auris leather seat covers from japan, fits perfect except for rear seats. you lose the middle seatbelt, so going to see my trimmer to see if he can modify the seat covers to suit our seats (im assuming the japan auris has only 4 seat belts). see photos below

201510140530401_zpszteo3a2n.jpg

201510140530521_zps8jolgyat.jpg

will update once coilovers turn up and fitted

yep the are SRS side airbag compatible, has the airbag tag sewn into the seat cover where the airbag is located. i havent got a part number, i bought it second hand and was just placed in a cardboard box, but last time i had a look it was close to $650AUD shipped

• 3 weeks later...