Flipsta's ZRE152 Rolla

flipsta24

I feel left behind :( I need to go shopping i think...

Nice Charlie,interesting to see them with your headlight mod...

Hey John i think it's bout time you go shopping :spiteful: i've got some other things on the way now two...man working so hard the past couple of weeks is really paying off :yahoo:, should have more stuff done over the next couple of weeks, btw have you been able to find out about the coilovers for me?

• 3 weeks later...

as requested....really needs a clean though damn rain

GT Infinity type 386 18x8 +35 Flat Black

wrapped in Kumho KU36 225/40 18

DSC_0834.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

DSC_0827.jpg

DSC_0820.jpg

DSC_0815.jpg

DSC_0810.jpg

oh..i also have weapon R headers sitting in the boot....lol might take a pic of that later and upload it to, might install it next week...

i am also unsure of the red ring...maybe i'll change the colour...who knows maybe it will grow onto me...

Edited by flipsta24

Suits your EMO Auris theme nicely Charlie, look like a fat Sportivo rim, Not Rota? Red ring suits black but I've seen similar wheel with blue , should suit better.. That's the quickest you've ever put pics up :D nice work ..

Ps: do you need a TRD spoiler? ;)

Pure sex charlie!!

I love the look! Reminds me of Tomees wheels.

I think the red lip looks good too. IMO i think these wheels suit your car better than your old wheels.

Did you get coilovers? Or is it just me?

Thanks guys!....hmm maybe considering a blue ring ring...but i'll see how i go.

JTRON - yea i tinted it finally lol....actually finishes up the rear end now...not so bright anymore

Charlie, you already know what I think of your car! ;)

Oh how rude :D

Hey Charlie any feedback on your tyres? happy? noisy? do you know if they come in 215/35/18? or did they suggest the 225/40?

Wonder how many K's out of them on the street,any idea?

Sorry for the interrogation :)

Charlie, you already know what I think of your car! ;)

Oh how rude :D

Hey Charlie any feedback on your tyres? happy? noisy? do you know if they come in 215/35/18? or did they suggest the 225/40?

Wonder how many K's out of them on the street,any idea?

Sorry for the interrogation :)

Hey John, i was actually surprised about these tyres, they are not as noisy as my 595's (but they are close to 50% now, also being a directional tread they do get pretty noisy when worn), but i am very happy with them :D , sticks very well on the road aswell as the rain, as for tyre size they only have the 225/40/18 available. as for km's on the rd....i guess i'll just have to wait and find out.. :lol:

they do come in 225/40 john and its about 225/40/18 92W $237 per tyre from 999 automotive. But might be able to get cheaper else where ?

http://www.999automotive.com.au/products/kuhmo/kuhmo.html

Hey Coung, they are no longer at that price, it's gone up almost $30, i got a quote from them and that was only when kumho had a special going on for it as a new release, i managed to get em at jax tyres for $250 each fitted and balanced where as other places quoted me around $280 - $340!!! fitted and balanced.....also managed to get a free wheel alignment aswell :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys...havent really been on in a while, just really busy with work atm. i havent touched my rolla in almost a month it's just been sitting in the car port. ive been focusing more on my 4x4 and doing some major mods to it right now. here's some pics of the 4x4

DSC_3394.jpg

DSC_3393.jpg

my old smaller tyres compared to my new set

DSC_3371.jpg

on the left

35x12.5x15 maxxis trepadors on a 15x10 rim

on the right

37x13.00x16 TSL Interco super swamper boggers on a 16x10 rim

going into the workshop next week for a full turbo and intercooler upgrade, gives me a chance to run around in the rolla again :D

What an animal, is that thing even legal :D

Poor little rolla in the back, looks like a Micra :lol:

just legal lol.....going to the workshop next week to upgrade the turbo and adding a top mount intercooler, also in the process of raising just that little bit more...lol